Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-17-2004, 06:19 AM   #1
TyranyuZ

Sunglass Man

Hi my fellow Iron_WORKERS. I have a bomb to drop. The past two weeks I have been going through some heavy masturbation. Before I only used to play games etc. But now that I am 23 I have finally decided to go outside my house and play truth or dare. I never thought I would experience such a joy of WORKING it.

You know guys, it is simple to tak to a lady without giving her your credit card number. AND I managed to come to a complete sucsess only after 72 tries. Yahooo! Anyways I want to get back on topic here! What grips would you guys recommend me?

Old 07-17-2004, 06:26 AM   #2
Jorath Calar
Harper

You here that sound?

Thats the sound of thousand admins with thousands locks coming to lock this thread and probably banning you...

I suggest you get a grip... on yourself.
Old 07-17-2004, 06:32 AM   #3
uss
20th Level Warrior

Erh.. Wrong forum?
Old 07-17-2004, 06:38 AM   #4
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

What grips you should get? You can get another grip on your own salami for all I care, so long as you don't come here telling us all about it... yuck dude.
Old 07-17-2004, 06:45 AM   #5
Stratos
Vampire

Since this thread is gonna get locked soon, I just wanted to post this post.

On a more serious note, WTF TyranyuZ!?

[ 07-17-2004, 06:47 AM: Message edited by: Stratos ]
Old 07-17-2004, 06:52 AM   #6
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by TyranyuZ:
Hi my fellow Iron_WORKERS. I have a bomb to drop. The past two weeks I have been going through some heavy masturbation. Before I only used to play games etc. But now that I am 23 I have finally decided to go outside my house and play truth or dare. I never thought I would experience such a joy of WORKING it.

You know guys, it is simple to tak to a lady without giving her your credit card number. AND I managed to come to a complete sucsess only after 72 tries. Yahooo! Anyways I want to get back on topic here! What grips would you guys recommend me?
TyrannyZ, you were warned for swearing before and now you post this kind of rubbish. Are you looking to get banned from here?

One last warning, as you seem to be young and foolish. Don't post this kind of rubbish here, or you will be taking an enforced holiday from here - Ziroc has explained to you what that means. Don't be stupid, mate.

EDIT: I've just read some of the other posts you've made since you were warned, and you've obviously decided to take the warning the wrong way and make a goose of yourself. There goes your warning. See you later mate.

[ 07-17-2004, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Memnoch ]

Old 07-17-2004, 08:34 PM   #7
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Imagine Choc biting your TINY pee pee off.

Choc lays smackdown v2.0 on yer ass.

[img]graemlins/choc4.gif[/img] -- The Giant awakens........

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album