Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-13-2004, 12:26 PM   #21
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Lol, LZ, I have a friend who wears those!! I, myself, prefer just the baggy fit (need room to breathe!), but hey, he likes. I agree, though, wouldn't wear those.

Z, I know the place you're talking about. My mom is a Kohl's worshipper, along with some of her friends. She just went on another "pilgrimage" there, and brought me back five pairs aof pants! Woot! (And, of course, i heard all about the savings she got! lol)
Old 07-13-2004, 12:27 PM   #22
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

I dunno...I'm with your mother in law on this one, I can't figure why anyone'd want new clothes that look dirty all the time, but then, I guess it would be hard to tell when they really are dirty!
Old 07-13-2004, 12:32 PM   #23
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

LOL Johnny, then you just upped the value of your jeans!

Ziroc - I wasn't much impressed either by Old Navy (LOL you call it Old Slavey and I have always called it Old Lady because of the commercials [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] )

Aerich - Can you imagine trying to run in one of those LOL?

Timber, yes these are different than those "dirty washed" ones that have the brown tint to them. I still can't find a pick of the particular ones with the stains on them dangit.

Here's another lovely I found while searching for the illustrious stained phenomenon, no stains though, I think Johnny must have bought them all or something:

http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/index.html

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-13-2004, 12:36 PM   #24
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Those are perfect pants for people who are looking for a little attention. Just think of all the people that will walk up to you and ask if you could check their oil.
Old 07-13-2004, 12:53 PM   #25
Ladyzekke

ROTFL I gotta stop searching, the things I keep finding [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

I ain't saying nothing!:

http://store.yahoo.com/solissf/frcofc.html

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-13-2004, 12:57 PM   #26
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
FCUK.... what an interresting name.
Old 07-13-2004, 01:11 PM   #27
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Hey guys, I know how to make some money for Ironworks, If anyone wants those types of Jeans, send me a normal pair of Jeans, and I'll let CHOC have a go at them for a week, I PROMISE there will be holes, rips, and if ya need stains, well, we'll drop them in his litter box for a week or so, I promise stains... Muhahaha! And I'll iron on a patch of choc's head saying "Choco approved" or Inspected and dissected by Choc #1

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 07-13-2004, 01:40 PM   #28
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Alright, LadyZ, enough of the beefcake. Jeans, indeed. I don't know what they advertise, but A&F boys do NOT advertise clothing -- in fact, I think they advertise a lack thereof. What's with this myth that college-age guys in New England like to buff out and get together with their friends for a rousing game of naked flag football, using flannel shirts as the flags? It's the weirdest sort of little obsession that store is mass marketing. Here, buy this tee shirt -- I know it's $38, but that good-looking naked guy has one just like it at home, and you wanna be like him, don't you?
Old 07-13-2004, 02:42 PM   #29
Ladyzekke

Hey I'll show beefcake if I want to jealous! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll even show chopped liver!

http://store.yahoo.com/solissf/grmoclshpa.html

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Seriously I wonder how popular this stained thing is going to get? Will it move on to other garments like shirts (you know, the ol' oops I spilled some gravy!) or underwear (oops I...nevermind).

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-13-2004, 02:52 PM   #30
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Hey I'll show beefcake if I want to jealous! [img]tongue.gif[/img] I'll even show chopped liver!

http://store.yahoo.com/solissf/grmoclshpa.html

Seriously I wonder how popular this stained thing is going to get? Will it move on to other garments like shirts (you know, the ol' oops I spilled some gravy!) or underwear (oops I...nevermind).

I think i saw Shakira in such pants some time, one would think that she makes plenty of money to buy something better eh ? [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

And i saw a guy with a stain in his crotch the other day, but i don't think it originally belongs there.