Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-13-2004, 07:03 AM   #11
Lauren
Baaz Draconian

$30.00? I think if they had the jeans pre-stained they should of made them half the price [img]tongue.gif[/img]
"So many thoughts running through my head, I know what you feel, I know what you dread; When a room's filled with laughter, when a room's filled with lies, you're the only one I know that's in disguise..."
Old 07-13-2004, 08:27 AM   #12
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
I'll make stains on your jeans at no charge at all. Just send them to me, and i'll stain em for ya.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:54 AM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HAHA...sorry, johnny, but I don't think beer is the 'stain of choice' for this new fashion!

PS: someone needs to find or take a pic of these things for us to see!

[ 07-13-2004, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 07-13-2004, 09:54 AM   #14
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

A quick Google found this link to a web site with a picture that you can zoom in to. Amazing... I didn't realize that the price for stained jeans can be as high as $150...

Excuse me, I've got to go make some inventory...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 07-13-2004, 10:39 AM   #15
Dirty Meg
Baaz Draconian

I once saw a tramp piss himself on the tube between Camden and Kentish town. Maybe he's the one responsible for pre-stained jeans. Do you think he realised he was making a fasion statement?

[ 07-13-2004, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: Dirty Meg ]
Old 07-13-2004, 11:24 AM   #16
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I couldn't see the stains though in your link Bungleau. I'm trying to find another site that might show them, no luck so far though. Did come across something funky, at least in the style, what is this LOL?!

http://www.bewild.com/kikwe44didej.html

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 07-13-2004, 11:35 AM   #17
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
I couldn't see the stains though in your link Bungleau. I'm trying to find another site that might show them, no luck so far though. Did come across something funky, at least in the style, what is this LOL?!

OMG...i think i just stained myself. Ugly looking pair of jeans.
Old 07-13-2004, 11:53 AM   #18
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Old Navy's clothing SUCKS! Every thing they sell wears out in 4 days. Ok.. more like a few Months, but here is a story: I bought a hooded sweatshirt (I wear them to sleep) and bought one from Old slavey (where kids make the cloths)--its their new logo btw--anyway, I buy a sweatshirt, and after say....a few Months and 20 washings, its falling apart at the seams and holes. It cost like $23.00.. Ok, so after I do this for 3 years, I get pissed, and go buy a Lands End Sweatshirt and this sucker lasts DECADES! (I will be handing it down to my children folks) [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Also, I dunno about you, but go to www.kohls.com and check out their stuff. It's a Store that sells AWESOME stuff and brandnames at LOW prices. I also got a sweatshirt there on the internet (cuz Khols isn't in florida yet)--BUT WILL BE, and guess were? HERE in Lakeland!! It opens Nov 2005. I found out about Khols while up in Kentucky on vacation a few years back.

Anyway, I dunno, I just think Old Navy is cheapy crap--same for American Eagle too--And American Eagle ROCKED in the early 1990's when they sold quality clothing, but now it's all that crappy thin, stained and gettoed style stuff I hate.

Let's get into the 2000's can we please? The 60's and 70's look is ugly. DAMN IT, get into the 80's atleast, but you gotta wear big hair too. HAHAHAH!

[ 07-13-2004, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 07-13-2004, 11:57 AM   #19
Aerich
Lord Ao

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

Yikes! Those are awful, they look like blue denim tents on each leg. What gets me is that they are "temporarily out of stock"! Does that mean they actually sold some??
Old 07-13-2004, 12:14 PM   #20
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Bungleau's link was to some "dirty denim" pants. My wife has had a pair of the "dirty denim" for a few years now. They've got a slight brown tint to them. I made fun of her when she got them, but hey, it's the style. She wore them home, and her mother went off -- begining with a big loud "Ai, Dios Mio!" and launching into a rant about washing her clothes before we finally explained to her that they were new.

Anywho, I suspect LadyZekke is referring to something else other than the "dirty denim" -- probably something with more splotchy staining rather than just an all-over brownish tint.