Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-05-2004, 06:09 AM   #1
Donut
Jack Burton

Radical anarchist lesbian activist my arse!!

Spoilt child who refuses to accept responsibility for the results of her own actions more like.

[ 06-07-2004, 07:32 AM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-05-2004, 06:20 AM   #2
Jaradu
Silver Dragon

Bloody Pingu Champion
Aye, burn the rebel!
Old 06-05-2004, 06:24 AM   #3
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaradu:
Aye, burn the rebel!
Burnings too good for her! I'd like to put her over my lap and.......er! Sorry, that's something else!!
[img]\"http://www.wheatsheaf.freeserve.co.uk/roastspurs.gif\" alt=\" - \" /> <br />Proud member of the Axis of Upheaval<br />Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas<br />Josiah Bartlet - the best President the US never had.<br />The 1st D in the D & D Show
Old 06-05-2004, 06:24 AM   #4
Gnarf
Emerald Dragon

???

Who we talking 'bout, and how the hell can one burn while drowning?
Old 06-05-2004, 07:36 AM   #5
Barry the Sprout
White Dragon

Just for anyone who cares Kitten used to be in the same left wing group as me - the Alliance for Workers Liberty. We're all quite mad you know... [img]graemlins/1dizzy.gif[/img]

But if thats the case then I strongly doubt she's really an anarchist. If she's in any way involved with us then shes a Trot, and from what I hear until quite recently she used to have a sub to our paper and help leaflet events with us.

Anyway, I haven't been following Big Brother, what did she do?
[img]\"http://img1.ranchoweb.com/images/sproutman/certwist.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br /><i>\"And the angels all pallid and wan,<br />Uprising, unveiling, affirm,<br />That the play is the tragedy, man,<br />And its hero the Conquerer Worm.\"</i><br /> - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 06-05-2004, 08:09 AM   #6
Son of Osiris

Drowning Kittens is animal cruelty at it's worse. Anyone who commits such an atrocity should be locked up until hell freezes over!

[ 06-05-2004, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: The Whackmiester ]

Old 06-05-2004, 08:35 AM   #7
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by The Whackmiester:
Drowning Kittens is animal cruelty at it's worse. Anyone who commits such an atrocity should be locked up until hell freezes over!
I would hzard a guess you decided to respond to the thread title rather than doing something as oddly opportune as reading the actual thread - am I correct?

My knowledge of the subject coming in was as lacking as yours, but it became evident that Kitten is just the sort of commo pinko tree hugging troublemaker that (knowing your politics) you yourself would love to see conveniently disposed of. If that didn't become clear during the reading of the thread then I am afraid you have become the victim of the thread's ethnocentricity.
Old 06-05-2004, 09:06 AM   #8
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

Well-put Davvy old boy. Coming into the thread I was pretty clueless too.... Mr. Jammy Donut here loves to wallow in his feeling of superiority at knowing worthless stuff that no one cares about but anyway from what Barry said, Kitten was in the alliance for workers' liberty and is now on Big Brother? Alliance for Workers' Liberty??? Liberty from what? Being paid? Having to work? [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 06-05-2004, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Vaskez ]
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 06-05-2004, 09:09 AM   #9
Nerull
Lord Ao

Mad

Quote:
Originally posted by Gnarf:
???

White Phosphorous (sp?) burns underwater. So you can drown and burn a person at the same time.

I honestly have no idea who you are talking about (I'm in the U.S., so from what I am gathering you are talking about a Big Brother "houseguest" on your version of the show). I just saw kittens and drowning and thought I would take a look...

But seriously, what did this person do that was so "heinous" that deserves drowning?
[img]\"ubb/noncgi/smiles/new/ghoul.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br /><br />\"The middle class pays all of the taxes, does all of the work.<br />The lower class exists just to scare the middle class.\"<br />-George Carlin
Old 06-05-2004, 10:19 AM   #10
ryaldin
Elminster

Quote:
Originally posted by Nerull:
quote:
Originally posted by Gnarf:
???

White Phosphorous (sp?) burns underwater. So you can drown and burn a person at the same time.

I honestly have no idea who you are talking about (I'm in the U.S., so from what I am gathering you are talking about a Big Brother "houseguest" on your version of the show). I just saw kittens and drowning and thought I would take a look...

But seriously, what did this person do that was so "heinous" that deserves drowning?
[/QUOTE]Have you seen that haircut? That in stself is grounds enough for eviction