Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-05-2001, 09:48 AM   #1
tonynoze

WHEN I GET INTO SHURUGEON CASTLE THE SWAMP MUCKS HAVE FOLLOWED ME TO THE DRAWBRIDGE DOOR. I LET MY NINJA RECRUIT FLIP THE SWITCH AND THE DRAWBRIDGE WILL CRUSH THEM BUT WHEN THE LAST MUCK DIES THE GAME FREEZES . I HAVE TRIED TO KILL THEM CONVENTIONLY BUT AFTER THE LAST MUCK DIES IT FREEZES NO MATTER WHAT I DO . I ALSO HAVE TRIED TO IGNORE THEM AND FLIP THE LEVER TO GET INTO THE CASTLE BUT THE GAME FREEZES THEN TOO???? IF THERE ARE ANY IDEAS I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR THEM. I HAVE INSTALLED THE PATCH BUT THAT HASNT CURED THIS PROBLEM.

THANKS
Old 01-05-2001, 09:55 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Hmmm - I have no idea why these particular monsters should be causing you so much grief.
What I would try in a case like this is to take a trip back to town and see if that doesn't "neutralize" their bad effect. They should not be able to follow you all the way back to town and if you are able to enter there without the game freezing, I think your chances of the castle finally being open to you will be improved.
If that too fails - restore your game to an earlier save.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote