Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 07-22-2001, 06:47 PM   #1
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

In SoA I had to choose between Jaheira and Viconia, and ended up choosing Viconia, and eventually getting rid of Jaheria in ToB for Sarevok. The weird thing is that ever since I started ToB I have got 0, zilch romance dialouge from Viconia ; and I've played through Saradush and Gromnir and nearly done Watcher's Keep, so I've waited a while.. I have some old saves, and have been looking around for differences in Shadowkeeper, but I don't really know what to edit. Any way to get this going again? The last conversation I had with her in SoA was about how her brother saved her from sacrifice to Lloth, if that helps. She also never said anything special after I won SoA, even though I heard romances sort of 'wrap up' after SoA. Ideas?
floyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 04:59 PM   #2
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

bump
Old 07-23-2001, 05:09 PM   #3
trux

It sounds as if you weren't far enough into the romance when SoA ended. There is quite a bit more to her romance that comes after the dialogs that include her brother. This could be your problem.

Have you checked the romance variables in ShadowKeeper?

------------------
trux
trux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2001, 05:38 PM   #4
floyd
Zhentarim Guard

I've had a look with Shadowkeeper, and tried to change the global viconiaromance variable back to an old one from when I was in the underdark, but it seems to automatically change itself back to 430605 or something. Also there is a viconialovetalk variable in the 'affects' portion of shadowkeeper that I tried to set back to 13, but no luck either. Oh well, i was planning on playing through bg2 again anyway...
Old 07-24-2001, 10:23 AM   #5
Redblueflare
Galvatron

If you have an old save you don't have to go all of Shadows of Amn again. Just load that save and do some quests. You couldn't have done all of them if she wasn't head over heels for you. Just give her some time, she'll warm up to you. Now if only she would turn nuetral good...

------------------
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, I just don't have to listen.
Redblueflare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2001, 10:36 AM   #6
Terchon
Elite Waterdeep Guard

In SoA or in TOB i never had a romance with any girl in my party.

------------------

"Look. A rock. How fascinating" Edwin
Terchon is offline   Reply With Quote