Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-11-2001, 07:33 PM   #1
vesselle
Hathor

grrrrrrr.

spoiler ahead
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
well, myles left us on the road into the mines, in the swamp, and kindly stripped down to bare skin! LOL. i have his pants, his vest, his shoes, even his potions.

but! a big butt coming!!! but..... darn if he didn't take Monstrance (staff used by my priestess) and ALL of our arrows!!!!! i don't beleive it!! he went into my ranger's private stash, and took those, leaving her NOTHING to shoot!

grrr. i'm gonna kill him, I AM GOING TO KILL HIM! LOL. and there we were feeling so bad that he was standing around in the swamps all nakey. serves him right! i hope he gets poison ivy! [img]graemlins/evilhaha.gif[/img]
Old 12-11-2001, 08:32 PM   #2
Jerry Austin
The Magister

thats a funny tale im glad i dont have myles.....lol,hey you figured out how to get behind crook without killing him been trying to lure him out with monsters but all he does is defend.id go back and get some arrows lol
Old 12-12-2001, 04:33 AM   #3
April Ryan
Dungeon Master

can someone spoil it for me..

why myles won't go to the mines?? any reasons?

what's the story?
April Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 07:59 AM   #4
MagiK

Well all I can say, Myles is NOT the only NPC that will leave you high and dry in certain areas, don't count on any recruited NPC sticking around for the whole shebang.
Old 12-12-2001, 03:20 PM   #5
MaskedFrog
Drow Warrior

Myles is a wimp. He pretty much will not go anywhere beyond Arnika and Trynton. When I play again I will definitely not recruit him and keep the Exp for myself.

As for an explanation, any RPC will give a little speech about why the do not want to go into a certain area.

Vesselle
I knew Myles was a thief but I did not know he was that much of a thief. I think you should go right back to Arnika and show him who's boss.
MaskedFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 07:50 PM   #6
kmika88
Welcomed New User

Well...

I wasted myles and now everybody in town except for the
lay clerics attack me

hehe
kmika88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2002, 09:30 PM   #7
Annheiser
Manshoon

??? What do you mean?

I wasted Myles no problem (his personality and cowardness annoyed me party ) soon after I disbanded him. You shouldn't get a faction hit with anyone unless you decided to attack Myles with Guards present, or you weren't friendly with them in the first place.

3 good items he has:

Granite Ring AC 1, 20% Earth Resist
Amulet of Healing +3 AC, +1 HP Regen, 50% Divine (UBER!)
Tinker's Carryall Bracer 20+ Strength, +5 Lock Traps, +1 or +2 AC, Gadgeteers only.

Although he seems to only drop one of these along with Misc. items. IMHO, smash the thief, grab the Amulet of Healing.

[ 02-20-2002: Message edited by: Annheiser ]

Old 02-20-2002, 11:48 PM   #8
Rolla ZE
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Well I got Myles unhappy! He told me about the bank job and the secret passage and kept rambling "I'm eager to get going" Anyway I did the bank job (without letting Myles in on it) and boy was he peeved when I saw him next. Now he is a neutral NPC to my party.
Rolla ZE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 12:59 AM   #9
Nix
The Magister

Myles really pissed me off bigtime when he once tried to steal from Antone and got caught. Imagine my surprise and rage when the guards came and he immediately switched sides, of all the nerve! To this day, I can't help thinking of him as a traitorous jerk, I could never again even think of hiring him.
Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 07:11 PM   #10
Rhea
Drow Warrior

LOL! That's too funny! When he left me I said "don't let the door hit you on the way out" and I stripped him bare before he left. I won't make the mistake of recruiting him next time. What a waste of space.
Rhea is offline   Reply With Quote