Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2001, 12:31 PM   #1
foody
Manshoon

I am thinking about the NPC remove event planning to fix that? It doesn't seem to be fixed at all with the new currently released version but all the other bugs are fixed you da man..except for one bug beside the NPC thingy. In the combat thingy recall when I mentioned way earlier how when we preview our characters during combat it was screwed up and how you fixed it before, will now it is back again. So could you please fix that..hehe?

Anyways my game is just becoming bigger and bigger and bigger and I am not even passed map one yet O_o!

I am afraid the only person who can play this would be me -_-.

Anyways when you do guys have the chance to play my game don't be discouraged by the umm how should we say a wuse of a hero, I tend to give this impression at the beginning, but yeah there is this one thing about my story it is simply hard and very depressing..so try to stand the abuse shall we say , ohh by the way do you know anyone who is willing to spare their time and make an ending movie clip for me..please?

------------------
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.

I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2001, 04:15 PM   #2
CocoaSpud
Zhentarim Guard

I think the source of the bug is fixed, but I am also thinking that the result of the bug is still present in your saved games. Have you tried playing from the start of your design rather than using a saved game? Your design worked ok for me when I started from the beginning.

I'll check the combat preview bug.

------------------
CocoaSpud
Dungeon Craft Development Team
http://uaf.sourceforge.net
CocoaSpud is offline   Reply With Quote