Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-26-2009, 08:46 PM   #31
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Default Re: Michael Jackson has Died.

Got an update from the fellas at work today. It appears California will cremate MJ, many engineers and scientists will be on hand to recreate him from his plastic and "other" matter content into "Lego" blocks. This will allow future generations of children to reverse the anguish that many were exposed to at "The Ranch". Marketing is still toying with the thrilling details which will certainly turn ABCs into a dancing machine, mama's pearl, touch.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 01:46 AM   #32
Eagle eye
Elminster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix The Assassin View Post
Got an update from the fellas at work today. It appears California will cremate MJ, many engineers and scientists will be on hand to recreate him from his plastic and "other" matter content into "Lego" blocks. This will allow future generations of children to reverse the anguish that many were exposed to at "The Ranch". Marketing is still toying with the thrilling details which will certainly turn ABCs into a dancing machine, mama's pearl, touch.
I overheard a variation of this at work today. They were planning to turn it into play-doh.

I think it's probably best that he died youngish, with his deteriorating health and all. I couldn't imagine him at sixty or seventy.

Last edited by Eagle eye; 06-27-2009 at 01:50 AM.
Eagle eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 08:07 AM   #33
Luvian
Ironworks Moderator

Arrow Re: Michael Jackson has Died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Alcohol View Post
I didnt respect him while he was alive, I'm sure as hell not going to start respecting him while dead.
Well how about respecting his grieving fans by not throwing around unproven accusations while they are trying to deal with the death of one of their idol? He's dead, it's not him you are affecting with these accusations.
Old 06-27-2009, 01:05 PM   #34
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I just LOVE how Jesse Jackson and Al "Lets bring race into everything" Sharpton didn't waste any time jumping into the media trying to steal the show.. Especially Sharpton. HE'S a racist. He makes everything about race, when many times it has nothing to do with it.. Both are kinda media whores.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 02:10 PM   #35
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

I just love how the media hounded him daily yet do nothing but pay tribute to him when he dies. It was very similiar to Princess Diana. The paparazzi were chasing her at the time of her death and they were all "We loved her so much" when she died. Wtf? You didn't love her, she enabled you to have a job and you loved that enough to harass her and make a career out of stalking her.

Here, they're all paying tribute to him and the star he was etc. Yet, they made money ridiculing him, turning some serious charges into a circus act and then jumping all over it the second time 'round. The hypocrisy of it all sickens me. Like or dislike him, but don't say you did when you did not, and use him as a cash-cow for your newspaper and/or channel/website. Even the pics they post now are all "good" pics of him. They're older, when his face didn't look so odd. But, they had no problem putting them up for the last 10 years and then, in the same breath they say how much of an icon he was.

Last edited by SpiritWarrior; 06-27-2009 at 02:13 PM.
SpiritWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #36
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Thumbs Up Re: Michael Jackson has Died.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritWarrior View Post
I just love how the media hounded him daily yet do nothing but pay tribute to him when he dies. It was very similiar to Princess Diana. The paparazzi were chasing her at the time of her death and they were all "We loved her so much" when she died. Wtf? You didn't love her, she enabled you to have a job and you loved that enough to harass her and make a career out of stalking her.

Here, they're all paying tribute to him and the star he was etc. Yet, they made money ridiculing him, turning some serious charges into a circus act and then jumping all over it the second time 'round. The hypocrisy of it all sickens me. Like or dislike him, but don't say you did when you did not, and use him as a cash-cow for your newspaper and/or channel/website. Even the pics they post now are all "good" pics of him. They're older, when his face didn't look so odd. But, they had no problem putting them up for the last 10 years and then, in the same breath they say how much of an icon he was.
Hear hear.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Yorick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #37
wellard
Dracolisk

Quote:

This is a great post Spirit warrior, summed up the media hypocrisy very well.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #38
Stratos
Vampire

Quote:

It's all fun and games until someone loses a life.

RIP MJ.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:52 PM   #39
Felix The Assassin
The Dreadnoks

Quote:

BRAVO!

MJ @ 21 years young.

MJ @ 29.

Michael Jackson testifies in Santa Barbara County Superior Court, on the 13th of November, 2002.

An icon to some, "Wacko-Jacko" to others.

Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

John F. Kennedy
35th President of The United States

The Last Shot

Honor The Fallen

Jesus died for our sins, and American Soldiers died for our freedom.

If you don't stand behind our Soldiers, please feel free to stand in front of them.
Felix The Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2009, 07:37 AM   #40
Arvon
Unicorn

Oh for Petes sake, bury the SOB and be done with it!

53.7% of all statistics are made up
Arvon is offline   Reply With Quote