Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-01-2004, 04:55 AM   #11
Davros
Takhisis Follower

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
At this stage I would like to recount the night 10 years ago when I moved to my flat. Many of my family were here to help me move in.

It was a very, very cold day and my brother was one of the family members who were helping me. He was on a ladder and was drilling into the wall to fix my curtain rail up. At about 8 PM there was a loud bang, brother was knocked off of the ladder, electricity short circuited and absolutely no heat in my flat.

Very cold that night!!!!!
So Lanesra sabotaged the place on the very first night - what has that done to the resale value
Old 12-01-2004, 05:31 AM   #12
Aerich
Lord Ao

Why do you think he's been there ten years?

::to prospective buyer; "oh, the, um, big hole in the wall with the scorch marks? No, it's not a problem. Really. You can just plaster over that. Um."::
Old 12-01-2004, 05:51 AM   #13
Azeral
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Aerich:
Why do you think he's been there ten years?

::to prospective buyer; "oh, the, um, big hole in the wall with the scorch marks? No, it's not a problem. Really. You can just plaster over that. Um."::
"the hole allows for better airflow and adds charcter to the flat"
Old 12-01-2004, 06:28 AM   #14
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Did they fix the electricity yet?
Why don't ya post a pic!?
And mooo for a treat and meow for fun to the dog! You must have a significant other living there by now, no?
Old 12-01-2004, 08:00 AM   #15
Lady Sedai
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Sedai:
Well then...congrats to you and Happy Barkday to your doggy!

By the way...why have you been alluding to leaving lately? Leaving what? IW? The Net? Reality?
It has been suggested that I am about to be removed from IW. I have apparently upset the authorities. [/QUOTE]Donut!?! We are not upset with you at all. [img]smile.gif[/img] Choc says cats RULE and dogs drool j/k!! [/QUOTE]*Whew!* I hope *that's* cleared up.

I didn't know how you could've gotten on Z's bad side here unless he decided to take an interest in your favorite sport and *didn't* like Arsenal.

As to your brother's antics...you should have stuffed *him* into the hole to keep the cold out. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-01-2004, 08:50 AM   #16
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
If this was about Arsenal, it wouldn't just be the authorities who'd be upset with him.
Old 12-01-2004, 12:44 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hey, that scorch mark on the wall gives the place... uh..character.. yah! Happy ten years in the place! You must like it, or it's a pain to move again!

And get your dog something nice.. not a pint this time!
Old 12-01-2004, 04:55 PM   #18
Link
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
And get your dog something nice.. not a pint this time!
You mean he did that the last time? Just one meager pint?

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 12-01-2004, 05:59 PM   #19
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
At this stage I would like to recount the night 10 years ago when I moved to my flat. Many of my family were here to help me move in.

It was a very, very cold day and my brother was one of the family members who were helping me. He was on a ladder and was drilling into the wall to fix my curtain rail up. At about 8 PM there was a loud bang, brother was knocked off of the ladder, electricity short circuited and absolutely no heat in my flat.

Very cold that night!!!!!
I hope your brother was OK after falling off the ladder, he doesn't bruise well. Oh your dog now should be 15.

Reality Show Recaps
Old 12-02-2004, 11:32 AM   #20
Moiraine
Anubis

Arrow

You have a dog ?!?!?