Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2001, 11:40 AM   #11
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Feign a bad back?

Good idea. A design that is simple to implement. However, my consience would get the better of me. It would seem that I am flawed in my ability to execute such a plan. Thanks though.

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 03:23 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by onthepequod:
Arghhh....Women!!! *In a state of frustration bordering on rage OTP spins around and storms off, only to stub his little toe on a coffee table he had just moved minutes before for CloudSparkle. Undeterred in his resolve to exit angrily, OTP, holding his left foot in both hands, hops out of site, muttering something under his breath.*

Cloudy holds up the ice bag and a tray of ice, smiles, bats her babyblues and offers to label the furniture and the corresponding spots it should be moved to.

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-29-2001, 03:47 PM   #13
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Cloudy holds up the ice bag and a tray of ice, smiles, bats her babyblues and offers to label the furniture and the corresponding spots it should be moved to.

Grumbling, OTP takes the ice bag, trying not to look grateful even though he is.

------------------

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 09-29-2001).]
Old 09-29-2001, 04:19 PM   #14
Lioness
Jack Burton

Cloudy! what color are your eyes? First you said hazel, then babyblue...bet they're violet.

------------------

Lil' Angel
Sword Saint and Enchantress of the HADB Clan
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Bestest Mate of the Cyan Knight
Lady of Jerome, The Fallen Paladin
Honored Friend of the Warrior SSJ4Sephiroth, and the Arch-Mage Jafin
PeaceKeeping Force, Intelligence Division
Old 09-29-2001, 04:21 PM   #15
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
Cloudy! what color are your eyes? First you said hazel, then babyblue...bet they're violet.

They're a very scary shade or red..

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 09-29-2001).]
Old 09-29-2001, 04:51 PM   #16
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:

Ah...Lioness....When one has eyes like diamonds, their color is dependent on how they are refracting the light at the moment.

------------------

[This message has been edited by onthepequod (edited 09-29-2001).]
Old 09-29-2001, 08:23 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

First off.. I'm really laughing my head off at all your replies since my last post!

Now, Jerome! Red.. bah.. you need those contacts checked, dear!
Lioness, they are listed on my license as blue but anyone who looks at them to tell me the color wavers between hazel and grey-blue. They tend to change with/weather, moods or colors around them. Me, I usually tell people hazel. LOL...you know me and choosing.. "just ONE? Ack no! I must have many!" Teehee

OTP.. diamonds? My my, you are on a romantic roll these days! I sure hope your wife is on the receiving end of a lot of it, you charmer, you! Err... how's that toe? *snicker*

You know.. I really DO need to move my bedroom furniture around. Darn stuff is solid oak too!

Cloudlet

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-29-2001, 08:34 PM   #18
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
You know.. I really DO need to move my bedroom furniture around. Darn stuff is solid oak too!

That's ok, there are many species of wood are more dense then Oak. However, I am not going to tell you which ones they are. Somehow I have a feeling your bedroom set would change to one of those species.

------------------
Old 09-29-2001, 08:39 PM   #19
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Snicker... no, it really IS solid oak! And I really DO need to work out a new floorplan sooner or later. I want to find a better spot for the catbox and upgrade to a queen size bed. But no worries, it's only the dressers that I have trouble with! The bed fram isn't part of the oak set, it's a holdover from my old college days, metal and cheap!

Cloudy

------------------

CloudDragon of the OHF
Storm-Queen
Raven's Cloud
Old 09-29-2001, 08:48 PM   #20
onthepequod
Quintesson

Quote:
Snicker... no, it really IS solid oak! And I really DO need to work out a new floorplan sooner or later. I want to find a better spot for the catbox and upgrade to a queen size bed. But no worries, it's only the dressers that I have trouble with! The bed fram isn't part of the oak set, it's a holdover from my old college days, metal and cheap!

Cloudy

IMHO....get rid of the dresser (assuming it's a tradional dresser with a mirror on top) and in its place get a vanity (Queen Anne would be nice) and a Highboy (also Queen Anne). These two items, while collectively taking up the same amount of space, will give you more flexability. Of course neither of these will come inexpensively so they may not be a good option.

As far as the cat's litterbox goes.....do you have neighbors with small children and a sandbox?

------------------