Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-27-2000, 10:14 PM   #1
Newgamer

I've said "Elseramavin" and given the dragon the cloak, and both have been accepted, but I still am not given the mavin. He keeps asking for the quest word. Is there some other word I've missed? What am I, a novice gamer, doing wrong???? Help please!!

Old 10-27-2000, 11:12 PM   #2
xccnx

he really don't give the mavin its in another room try searching the rooms

Old 10-27-2000, 11:30 PM   #3
Newgamer

I'll try that, thanks xccnx!

Old 10-28-2000, 12:57 AM   #4
Altean

Yeah, now I remember, sometimes NPCs are bugged and seem to respond very late or not at all (same happened with P'riscilla in Boogre castle). They are repeating same sentences and with luck they finally get to what you want. Just reload and try couple times and wait for a bit to let him talk

Old 10-28-2000, 02:05 AM   #5
Altean

Actually, he wants to hear Elseramavin again. Same happened to me. Sword is on room behind gate. When dragon gives consent to get sword, gate opens and you can get sword and leave through cave tunnel outside to tpo of Spire and you can descend down and go to Brimloch town.

Old 10-28-2000, 08:17 AM   #6
Newgamer

I "looked around", and the doors were still locked. I tried saying "elseramavin" again several times. No luck. Is there a special way to deliver the word so the dragon will "hear" it and accept it? I just typed in word and clicked on dragon. Seemed to work the first time. Seemed to accept cloak no problem. I've read here some people having same trouble...any more thoughts? (much appreciated)

Old 10-28-2000, 08:24 AM   #7
HORRORBYTE

Hi

I think your trouble is: dont give it to him before he ask for it,talk to him with all topics especialy about second watcher,rember to let him finish his speach, then give him the shroud...:=)

Old 10-28-2000, 08:59 AM   #8
Newgamer

Will try that Horrorbyte -- thanks so much for taking the time and effort to help!

Old 10-28-2000, 06:33 PM   #9
MrCreosote

It only works if you select the word from the speech choices presented to you. Typing it in DOES NOT WORK !! This got me stuck for ages till I figured it, and of course its yet another bug to add to the huge list.

Old 10-28-2000, 10:13 PM   #10
Newgamer

Can't thank you all enough. Every one of you had a piece of it right, and helped me keep my sanity. How can you say a big enough thanks for that????