Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 10-05-2004, 05:17 PM   #11
Gxc
Elminster

For some reason that movie doesnt appeal to me.
Old 10-05-2004, 10:11 PM   #12
Sythe
Ra

Rated R bugger .

I guess I will be sneaky about it. *wink*
Old 10-06-2004, 03:09 PM   #13
Lucern
Quintesson

What cracks me up is that no matter how much money these two guys have, everything they do will ALWAYS look hilariously cheap. They'll also always use their own voices for at least half the characters.
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2004, 03:20 PM   #14
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

But, that's their style and they are comic geniuses. And, you gotta admit, they are good songwriters. They really do all this crap themselves -- it's amazing.

As for their brand of humor, I *love* it. Of course, in case you haven't noticed, I like Eminem, Marilyn Manson, John Stewart, and just about anybody else who tries to piss EVERYBODY off all at once. There's nothing quite so fun as telling everyone how much they suck. [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
Timber Loftis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 04:26 AM   #15
Lucern
Quintesson

Oh, that was just a comment, not a criticism. I've seen about 60 Southparks, and I don't have cable lol.

As for the songwriting, have you heard the intro to Orgasmo? Hilarious!
Lucern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2004, 09:42 PM   #16
aleph_null1
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Lucern:
As for the songwriting, have you heard the intro to Orgasmo? Hilarious!
Yeah, that's definitely one of the best ones... these guys amaze me sometimes.
aleph_null1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2004, 11:49 PM   #17
DBear
Drow Warrior

http://www.newsday.com/entertainment...ment-headlines

Any movie that's got Sean Penn squealin' has GOT to be good! [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img]
Old 10-12-2004, 02:04 AM   #18
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Side note from the article:

We have a very specific beef with Michael Moore," Stone said. "I did an interview, and he didn't mischaracterize me or anything I said in the movie. But what he did do was put this cartoon right after me that made it look like we did that cartoon."

Parker and Stone still harbor hard feelings about that sassy, anti-gun cartoon because they feel it was done in "South Park" style. They believe the proximity to Stone's interview misled some fans into thinking they had done the cartoon, even though Moore never said they did.

For this slight, Moore's punishment in "Team America" is extreme: he's depicted as a gibbering, overweight, hot-dog eating buffoon who straps explosives to his body to blow up the American do-gooders. The puppet was reportedly stuffed with ham when it blew.
Old 10-12-2004, 01:12 PM   #19
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:

We have a very specific beef with Michael Moore," Stone said. "I did an interview, and he didn't mischaracterize me or anything I said in the movie. But what he did do was put this cartoon right after me that made it look like we did that cartoon."

Parker and Stone still harbor hard feelings about that sassy, anti-gun cartoon because they feel it was done in "South Park" style. They believe the proximity to Stone's interview misled some fans into thinking they had done the cartoon, even though Moore never said they did.

For this slight, Moore's punishment in "Team America" is extreme: he's depicted as a gibbering, overweight, hot-dog eating buffoon who straps explosives to his body to blow up the American do-gooders. The puppet was reportedly stuffed with ham when it blew.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2004, 10:45 PM   #20
Sythe
Ra

Quote:
Originally posted by Timber Loftis:

Slythe is back! Back again! Haha! <br /><br />[url]\"http://imageshack.us\" target=\"_blank\"> [img]\"http://img472.imageshack.us/img472/9928/130blood4ts.jpg\" alt=\" - \" /></a>
Sythe is offline   Reply With Quote