Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-24-2001, 03:32 PM   #21
Grojlach
Zartan

Hmm, so far I've used a

• Paladin (boring! )

• Skald (was nice, but I didn't really use his skills that well)

• Kensai/Mage (no comment. )

• Sorcerer (soloing, by far the strongest character I've played with, and the easiest run through the game )

• Monk (which I use in my Darkest Day game, knowing the new kits weren't completely bug-free yet)
  • [/list]
    I've finished the game with all of them, except for the last one, of course. Never druids, clerics or rangers, as you can see.

------------------
    Not a member of any clan and is cool with that.
    Talk about anything you want at The Elysium.
    For online roleplaying, check The Elysium Gaming Project.
Old 10-30-2001, 03:28 PM   #22
Malekith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I think best classes are undead hunter and mage
Old 10-30-2001, 03:34 PM   #23
Lazarus
Manshoon

Yea mages are one of the best classes there is, oh yea you could also try sorcerers. And yes Paladin's are also good, and barbarian too if you want a Strong character.

------------------
To be forgotten is worse than death...

-Lazarus
Old 10-30-2001, 04:40 PM   #24
Bhaal Spawn

I choose the monk. if youve read his advantages you'll know that the time he reaches the 20th level he is immune to poison and diseases, normal weapons can't harm him, and his fists act like +2 weapons. there is more i just cant remember it all.
I know he cant wear armor but his armor class goes down with levels. also he can only use thief weapons but thats when your fists come in. they can deal out over 20 hit points of damage. his special ability Quivering Palm can kill an enemy with one hit. and Stunning Blow will keep opponents stunned long enough for you to damage them beyond repair.

Old 10-30-2001, 06:09 PM   #25
andora20
Manshoon

I only started SOA recently with a character I brought in from BG1 and I like him!!! He is a mult-class fighter/mage dual wielding Marklar (I think, its a Katana +2) and "Ninbus?" (a +2 longsword with a special silence ability) and the Boots of the Cheetah

------------------
Carpe Diem, Carpe Jugulem
Old 10-30-2001, 07:13 PM   #26
Kaleban
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by andora20:
I only started SOA recently with a character I brought in from BG1 and I like him!!! He is a mult-class fighter/mage dual wielding Marklar (I think, its a Katana +2) and "Ninbus?" (a +2 longsword with a special silence ability) and the Boots of the Cheetah

I only marklared SOA recently with a marklar I brought in from marklar and I marklar him!!! He is a Marklar dual wielding Marklar (I marklar, its a Marklar +2) and "Ninbus?" (a +2 marklar with a special marklar ability) and the Marklar of the Marklar

Can you tell I like South Park? Starvin' Marvin rules!