Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2001, 11:58 AM   #1
cHiCkEn_HeD
Dungeon Master

Does anyone have a site that has a COMPLETE list of ALL the creatures and their reference names for this particualar cheat? Ever since Memnoch's Artemis Entreri post, i've been having a blast!
Old 03-05-2001, 12:02 PM   #2
Hesperex

a complete list eh....few that would be lonnnnnnnnng, nope sorry I only know of partial lists.

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 12:05 PM   #3
cHiCkEn_HeD
Dungeon Master

Ya, i caqn understand that. but so far, i have only come across sites that have monster lists. no 'good guy' lists that have ribald or aran or something. it'd be cool to at least have a partial list of those kinda characters, and not just monsters.
Old 03-05-2001, 12:21 PM   #4
Hesperex

well the CLUA console commands for ribald and aran are simply there names:-

ribald
aran
jarlaxe
drizzt
artemis

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 12:22 PM   #5
Hesperex

and no most unfortunatly you can not get Elminster...(now that would be fun)

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 12:26 PM   #6
cHiCkEn_HeD
Dungeon Master

oh...... i..... uhmmm.... i knew that.... yup...... sure did.... they dont calle me cHiCkEn HeD for nuthin! i gotta brain! bah. nevermind. im an idiot.

so, hesperex, we might as well be just having a conversation here, you seem to be the one who always replies to my posts first! thanks! i.... ummm... i knew about that names thing for the npc's...... i did..... yup....
Old 03-05-2001, 12:27 PM   #7
cHiCkEn_HeD
Dungeon Master

ya! Elminster would be a BLAST!! you SURE you can't get him????
Old 03-05-2001, 12:28 PM   #8
Hesperex

I could be wrong about aran, as i havent actually tried him but the others all work.

SPOILER
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Artemis Entreri is VERY!!!!! cool

------------------

Old 03-05-2001, 01:31 PM   #9
Epona
Zartan

I've got Artemis in my party at the mo. He's unstoppable!

Hesp, thoses other names you mention, do they also work exactly like NPCs - in terms of being able to level-up, memorise spells, that sort of thing.

The reason I ask is that I 'created' Jonno, but he doesn't have any memorize slots in his spellbook - so recruiting him would seem to be pretty useless. He just fights with his fists too, even though he has a weapon in one of the quickslots. Also another one I called up (Bodhi, I think) didn't have any space to say what level she was or how many exp. she had.
Or am I just expecting too much? I mean Artemis is normal in those respects.

------------------

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.
Old 03-05-2001, 01:33 PM   #10
Grebki
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Jarlaxe! Cool! Does he have the magical never-ending throwing daggers and the Psionic protection eyepatch and the stealth hat?

-Grebki

------------------
Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. And then I went and made at least three of them come true before lunch.