Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2000, 11:32 PM   #21
BaatoRyan

im ryan. 15, turnin 16 on the 28th. philippines.

Old 12-18-2000, 12:46 AM   #22
Ronn

I'm Ronn from North Carolina. I'm 34 years old. I'm a 911 Operator, and DJ at a local radio station.

I'll definately concur with all those who say education is a must! While my jobs are satisfying and enjoyable, I hope you younger folks will notice that I have two jobs! Education makes the difference.

Old 12-18-2000, 03:15 AM   #23
UserUnFriendly

Andrew, 35, network eingineer working in a sorta computerized lawfirm/data recovery/search company

been fixing servers and networks for a long time now, I hack into games for relaxing fun. you may have noticed a lot of my posts talk about hacking bg2, that i where I derive the most fun from a computer game.

Old 12-18-2000, 03:58 AM   #24
Melusine
Dracolisk

Hmmm... I've noticed that everybody is also giving their real names...shall I?
OK Big Secret my real name is Sarah, although Melusine has been a sort of special nick for almost 6 years and there are people actually calling me that.
Old 12-18-2000, 07:28 AM   #25
2fingers

Male, 30 from Surrey, England. I stay at home and look after things while my partner brings home the bread from her job with one of the big computer companies. I write for fun...I've won quite a few little prizes in my first couple of years (gotta start that novel!). We both play Baldur's Gate 2 (individually). We met on the internet 3 years ago and found we had a lot in common. Now we have something new in common....a hatred of the Illithid parts. Aagghh!

Old 12-18-2000, 08:28 AM   #26
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

My names Daniel, male 23 from Sydney Australia. Studying acting.
Old 12-18-2000, 09:04 AM   #27
Vlade

Chiang Kee, 22, male, civil engineering, Singapore

Old 12-18-2000, 10:15 AM   #28
Mandrake
Welcomed New User

I look at the cross section here. The ages, the places. All united by a game, bought together by the net. Race, creed, religion, age. For the moment it is all meaningless. A wall of cynisism is weakened. Perhaps there is hope after all. In this faceless society where we are all just nicks, no prejudice, just joint enjoyment of a hobby. Maybe there is hope for the human race after all huh?. If the world could link like this on a larger scale? Who knows!
Old 12-18-2000, 10:45 AM   #29
cleric

My Real name is just Nik Duursma

Old 12-18-2000, 10:54 AM   #30
Suul-Yinn

Lets see, age 38 and rising, mental age considerbly lower. However they say you are as old as you feel, and my wife is 28 Born in England, Spanish by blood (Hola Adhrael) now living in Scotland. Real name Michael. I am a manager for a computer showroom in Edinburgh, which means I am probalbly the least techy here

PS Sarah is nice but Melusine is so much sexier. Oh god I sound like a dirty old man, time to put the raincoat away.