Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 08:22 AM   #1
-SiNCuBuS-

ok, i got the nether scroll from that sad excuse of a lich and then edwin tells me i can't look at it...just wondering if anyone knows what the hell it does

Old 11-08-2000, 09:01 AM   #2
Armisael

Just wait, the quest isn't over yet. You'll see what it does in good time.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules