Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-15-2004, 01:49 AM   #41
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I am still drooling with envy Hark [img]tongue.gif[/img] Best of luck and keep up the good work!
Old 08-15-2004, 03:36 AM   #42
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

me??? just because i meet up with international chicks (including Aussie) doesnt mean im luckier than you. I need money for dating them first , Then you can drool with envy [img]tongue.gif[/img] .

edit: spelling

[ 08-15-2004, 04:00 AM: Message edited by: Harkoliar ]

Catch me if you can..
Old 08-15-2004, 05:41 AM   #43
wellard
Dracolisk

Just listened to 'She's a sun' and 'the one' Yorick. Top stuff indeed. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

If you are selling then I'm buying ... only not via internet my down load times and conections are crap. I must get broadband Maybe via Derrick? or someone else down here?

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 08-15-2004, 08:01 AM   #44
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I'll snail mail it Wellard. Going through Derek might be a good idea too. I'll send him some tomorrow.

http://www.hughwilson.com
Old 08-15-2004, 04:47 PM   #45
Firim Silraven
Dungeon Master

Great stuff, I really like it, especially 'The One' and 'Rescue'. I'll be buying the album from your site when I get my wages in a few weeks.

Your pop/rock sound is very much what I'd like to achieve on my music - you can hear some of it if you like at www.benmessenger.com or www.soundclick.com/benmessenger . If you like it and are maybe interested in a writing collaboration let me know, I like to write with new people all the time. A pity I'm on the wrong side of the atlantic, sometimes the wrong side of the world, for me to hire you as producer for my new album!
Old 08-16-2004, 10:13 PM   #46
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Great stuff Hubi! Hey I'm at the folks and can finally download PCBS! Doing it now... Memories of pacing an empty theatre discussing merits...

Good luck with it all!

The thread Harks was talking about is Here

So that's new Yorick from New York Yorick in New York, New York right?

[ 08-16-2004, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: Leonis ]
Old 08-20-2004, 06:22 PM   #47
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Cheers Delboi.

Old 08-21-2004, 03:37 AM   #48
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

Quote:
So that's new Yorick from New York Yorick in New York, New York right?
uhhh... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Catch me if you can..
Old 08-28-2004, 01:45 AM   #49
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Quote:
Originally posted by Firim Silraven:
Great stuff, I really like it, especially 'The One' and 'Rescue'. I'll be buying the album from your site when I get my wages in a few weeks.

Your pop/rock sound is very much what I'd like to achieve on my music - you can hear some of it if you like at www.benmessenger.com or www.soundclick.com/benmessenger . If you like it and are maybe interested in a writing collaboration let me know, I like to write with new people all the time. A pity I'm on the wrong side of the atlantic, sometimes the wrong side of the world, for me to hire you as producer for my new album!
Ben, I was looking at producing Helen J. Hicks in England at some point. That may or may not happen, but as of October, I'll be married to a native from London, so we'll definitely cross the chanel from time to time.

I had a listen to a couple of tunes. Cool stuff man. We could work together somehow.

Computers shrink distance also. Even if you wanted me to just mix/master some songs, I'd be up for it. You could just send me the dry, uncompressed, uneffected individual tracks, all starting at zero, and we're away. Aiffs preferably, but I can convert mp3s and wavs, and can import Sounddesigner IIs as well.

That would probably be a good way to start. You'd get to hear straight up, what sort of difference I'd make to your sound, and whether you like it or not. [img]smile.gif[/img]

I do enjoy producing. Collaborating is an amazing part of the musical experience.

Thanks for the props re. my stuff bro. [img]smile.gif[/img] Sending you a Unidirectional today too!. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-28-2004, 03:16 PM   #50
Firim Silraven
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Yorick:

Even if you wanted me to just mix/master some songs, I'd be up for it. You could just send me the dry, uncompressed, uneffected individual tracks, all starting at zero, and we're away. Aiffs preferably, but I can convert mp3s and wavs, and can import Sounddesigner IIs as well.

That would probably be a good way to start. You'd get to hear straight up, what sort of difference I'd make to your sound, and whether you like it or not. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Cool, sounds great. I'll get back to you about this sometime soon, I've got a very full schedule at the moment with summer work, university coursework and writing for my next album, and I'm still promoting the last one!