Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 05-04-2002, 12:24 PM   #141
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
Hmm Talthy! Looks like we're the only ones here!
But you know a better place to discuss this might b the World WarII thread?

By the way uss...call me stupid again and youre in for a might fine bitch slap!
sorry, i meant no disrespect. i didnt call you stupid, i said "its true that the germans were bloodthirsty" is a stupid statement. btw, this topic of discussion has gone interesting. lol, im the evil bloodthirsty Nazi you want to persuade ´to be in the americans and Russians side. i hate the Soviet bastards and i think ill always like Germany more than Russia. Epona, you hate Nazi because of what they did to that poor old man. Russians would have done the same or maybe worse, i belive. i wont hate nazis, not even if they killed those jews. Estonians and Nazis had respect between each other. killing all those jews was hitlers command.
my brother mostly talks about Nazi(sometimes Estonia) vs. Soviet wars. he goes on and on about how stupid were Russians in war. they didnt care about millitary tactics and went to battle in unstable formations(thats what my brother said). he also said that in one war, russian footsoldiers were attacking Nazis and at the same time, shooting with cannons. the cannons killed more russians than germans. anyway, as i said it before: too bad there arent any germans in this forum. if one person thats in the side of Germany and knows much about WW2 would talk what he has to say, it would make this discussion more interest in and fair.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

and hey, i sent my pic at stealthy`s atlast
http://content.communities.msn.co.uk...to&PhotoID=644
dont i seem young? im a bit older now. that was about 2 years ago.
Old 05-04-2002, 12:33 PM   #142
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by uss:
Epona, you hate Nazi because of what they did to that poor old man. Russians would have done the same or maybe worse, i belive. i wont hate nazis, not even if they killed those jews. Estonians and Nazis had respect between each other. killing all those jews was hitlers command.
That does not change the fact that countless Jews, homosexuals, handicapped people and others were all ruthlessly slaughtered at the hands of the Nazi's, all becuase they supposedly didn't fit into Hitler's perfect "arian" society.
I could never bring myself to associate with people who herded groups of these people naked (after taking all their possesions to be given as trophies to officers) into large stone buildings, gas them with nerve gas and then proceed to burn the huge pile of bodies.

Quote:

my brother mostly talks about Nazi(sometimes Estonia) vs. Soviet wars. he goes on and on about how stupid were Russians in war. they didnt care about millitary tactics and went to battle in unstable formations(thats what my brother said). he also said that in one war, russian footsoldiers were attacking Nazis and at the same time, shooting with cannons. the cannons killed more russians than germans. anyway, as i said it before: too bad there arent any germans in this forum. if one person thats in the side of Germany and knows much about WW2 would talk what he has to say, it would make this discussion more interest in and fair.. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Yes, so the Russians didn't use as good military techniques in that battle... that doesn't justify the Nazis at all.
Oh and BTW, there is at least one German in the forum, Kaz, but obivously she's not here at the moment.
Old 05-04-2002, 12:53 PM   #143
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Hey guys..... WWWHHAAAZZZ UPP?!?!?!?
I'm just checking out my new font! (no one has claimed this... right?) And just stopping in to say hi.... then bye. I have to leave. DANG!! I just got on. Well thanx for the lumberjack song! I love that skit. But someone has to do the twit of the year for when I come back tonight!!! PLEASE!?!

Well... C-YA!
Old 05-04-2002, 12:55 PM   #144
Epona
Zartan

Quote:
Epona, you hate Nazi because of what they did to that poor old man.
NO! That's not why I hate Nazis. I hate Nazis for what they did to Jews, Gypsies, Communists, Trades Unionists, the Disabled, Gays... the list could go on. I don't feel teary eyed over one old man, however hard his life was. The fact that they treated people (lots of people, including ordinary Germans) like inhuman filth. Have you seen the photos of piles of spectacles, dentures, gold teeth, taken from the dead? The bodies piled up like rags? The skeletal Belsen inmates? The division, suffering and hatred they caused was immeasurable.

How can you say you don't hate Nazis? Do you have no humanity, no compassion? And I DON'T FOR ONE MINUTE equate Nazi with German - we have our own Nazis here and if I had the option to shoot every one of them personally, I'd bloody take it.

[ 05-04-2002, 12:55 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]
Old 05-04-2002, 01:16 PM   #145
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
quote:
Epona, you hate Nazi because of what they did to that poor old man.
NO! That's not why I hate Nazis. I hate Nazis for what they did to Jews, Gypsies, Communists, Trades Unionists, the Disabled, Gays... the list could go on. I don't feel teary eyed over one old man, however hard his life was. The fact that they treated people (lots of people, including ordinary Germans) like inhuman filth. Have you seen the photos of piles of spectacles, dentures, gold teeth, taken from the dead? The bodies piled up like rags? The skeletal Belsen inmates? The division, suffering and hatred they caused was immeasurable.

How can you say you don't hate Nazis? Do you have no humanity, no compassion? And I DON'T FOR ONE MINUTE equate Nazi with German - we have our own Nazis here and if I had the option to shoot every one of them personally, I'd bloody take it.
[/QUOTE]yes, well, you hate Nazis because of that and my answer was:"Soviet would have done worse." actually, no i havent seen the pics of the ppl killed by Nazi but i have seen pics in www.shownomercy.com and belive me, thats alot worse. and about killing ordinary germans, Soviet had that more. Russians cared alot less for one soul than germans did.
ah, to hell with it! i will lose this argument sooner or later(or maybe i already did [img]smile.gif[/img] ) because noone is backing me up. we might as well close this topic after you all say your last words..

so.. lets talk about something else, i dont like to be selfcentered(like i am right now [img]smile.gif[/img] )but any comments on my pic? too black? too wierd? too gay(if anybody says gay, ill show you what a Nazi-sided person can do! raugh! )?
Old 05-04-2002, 01:25 PM   #146
Talthyr Malkaviel

Sorry Uss, but that website says 'no pictures' so how did you get pictures from there??
Also, you say soviets had less care, well the Nazi's didn't not care about these people, they murdered and mutilated these people for their religion/sexuality/ethnic minority etc, and they did so in a disgusting manner.
And if you want an example, like I said above, picture a big red-brick building.
now, imagine a big chimney at the top. then imagine the thick clouds of black smoke coming from inside, and no, they certainly aren't burning wood in there.
Of course, they didn't kill them all straight away, only the really young children,
pregnant women and the old and infirm, the rest were either worked to death or starved.
No-one, and I mean no-one can justify what the Nazis did.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:33 PM   #147
uss
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Sorry Uss, but that website says 'no pictures' so how did you get pictures from there??

uh, what? what do you mean "no pictures"? i can see the picture..
Old 05-04-2002, 01:38 PM   #148
Lady Blue03
Xanathar Thieves Guild

People please, lets talk about something else! Its a beautiful day here in San Diego, not a day to be discussing Nazis and Russians, right? Plus you could have brought this up in the WWII thread, since topics that are big enough to have their own thread should, and this one already does!

How about this: when i was in the shower not 10 minutes ago, i saw a spider, freaked out, hit my elbow on the bathroom tile, yelled out "Son of a f*cking b*tch!" and proceeded to wash the spider down the drain. Who else has spider related stories? eh?
Old 05-04-2002, 01:44 PM   #149
Talthyr Malkaviel

Well, it's not spider related, but I felt like I was on a roll when I managed to swat 12 flies within a few hours, and they're normally really hard to hit.
Old 05-04-2002, 01:45 PM   #150
Epona
Zartan

I saw a little brown spider in my bathroom last night - they don't freak me out though. I just watched it for a while.

I know nothing about types of spiders, but I'd not ever seen one like it before. It was small (1/2" long at most) and mid brown colour with some darker brown on it. I noticed it had bigger jaws than other spiders I've seen. So if anyone can tell me what type of spider that is, I'd be grateful!

[ 05-04-2002, 01:49 PM: Message edited by: Epona ]