Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-09-2001, 02:50 AM   #1
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Bah...I never wanted to post a "Good bye" thread...I am not good at doing this sutff..

But I seem to be a little confuese here. Some others may be as well, mostly dierected to the LH:

A little while ago, about 6 days to pin point it, I said I was going to take a break from IW. It was in a thread that had nothing to do with the actually rerirment, so I am sure not too many people noticed it.

Two people I know I saw it....Djinn Raffo and somone else I cant rember.

Now then:

I said I was going to take a break, but I dont want to miss out on the LH threads..Seeing as how I try to be as dedicated as I can to everything I put my word into.

But, like I said, I need a break from here.

And I think I would look a bit silly just posting in LH threads.

So I am not too sure what to do.

Yorrick?

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-09-2001, 02:52 AM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

Just post in LH threads. Nothing silly there.

Then you're not leaving, yet still getting a bit of a break.

Compromise.

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 10-09-2001, 02:54 AM   #3
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Well, I could do that, but I would hav to check back, semi-often at least, then.

And thats still not really a break.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

May a pregnant yak chew on your ear for all eternity.
A guitar solo is to a guitarsist is what a palette is too a painter.
"...But I look at my self as a fragile, inteligent,human being. But there is a clown inside that comes and messes it up everytime" -Jim Morrison

GO DEVILS!!!!
Old 10-09-2001, 03:03 AM   #4
Vampire

Hey I only post mostly in:
Cloudy's; Lioness; ALSB temple and any other ALSB related posts. oh and any posts I post!
I have a policy that if there is a thread with a "0" number of replies on the BG saga forum I will answer it to the best of my ability so help people out!

Sad to see you like this GR

------------------
Old 10-09-2001, 03:09 AM   #5
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

You could always just do a search for "Laughing Hyenas" in the search window on this forum.

Hey I hope you're o.k. mate. Don't be a stranger. I'm not going to put pressure on to hang around, cause if you need a break to focus on school or whatever, you should do it. But don't be a stanger. You have my email address. The place will be here to come back to, and many of us will still be here when and if you get back.

That said, if after three days you decide you can't live without us wonderful folks then there's no shame in a quick return.

Put simply, feel free to do whatever you feel like mate. No judgement whatsoever. You're a great guy and whatever happens, whether you stay, go, or take an alternative hiatus, I wish you all the best.

Hugh

------------------
I am the walrus!.... er, no hang on....

A fair dinkum laughing Hyena!
Old 10-09-2001, 03:21 AM   #6
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

OKI, you seem to have thought this through friend. Take care and don´t you dare disappear from MSN!!! Or you will see a wolf behind you mate!

You take care and well, I hope your retirement isn´t a permanent one!

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-09-2001, 03:21 AM   #7
Djinn Raffo
Ra

Well thats a tough one man...I know how addictive this place is. Well maybe just check in every fifth day or so for an hour or two...post on the clan pages and maybe on whatever else you catch while your checking in. Easier said than done though... Good luck Grand Ranger!

Now on a side note...how about those Devils getting whooped 6 to 1 the other night. Well my Canucks aint doin to good right now either and things are looking pretty bleak for them and for there fans.
Old 10-09-2001, 08:38 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Bah...I never wanted to post a "Good bye" thread...I am not good at doing this sutff..

But I seem to be a little confuese here. Some others may be as well, mostly dierected to the LH:

A little while ago, about 6 days to pin point it, I said I was going to take a break from IW. It was in a thread that had nothing to do with the actually rerirment, so I am sure not too many people noticed it.

Two people I know I saw it....Djinn Raffo and somone else I cant rember.

Now then:

I said I was going to take a break, but I dont want to miss out on the LH threads..Seeing as how I try to be as dedicated as I can to everything I put my word into.

But, like I said, I need a break from here.

And I think I would look a bit silly just posting in LH threads.

So I am not too sure what to do.

Yorrick?

Follow your heart, Grand-Ranger, but listen to your head as well. You'll always be a part of us here, no matter how often you post in the future. And we'll be a part of you, I hope. And we'll always be here, waiting for you, when you're ready.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Memnoch (edited 10-09-2001).]
Old 10-09-2001, 09:22 AM   #9
Harkoliar
Jack Burton

i second to Memnoch , this board will be always right here

------------------
Revived I Am to hunt this world... Banish ye evil or face my wrath...
Old 10-09-2001, 09:37 AM   #10
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Sometimes you can use a break, I hope it dosen't become a permanent one though, I don't think it will, IW is too addictive for that to happen.