Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-17-2000, 06:28 AM   #1
paladino

where the ■■■■ is anarg, i've searched the whole bridge district and can't find him?

Old 12-17-2000, 06:43 AM   #2
Melusine
Dracolisk

It's kinda hard to find: its in the upper right corner. When you enter the district, there is a really narrow alleyway immediately to your left (so at your right on the screen) which is so small most people miss it. Walk through and you'll find the Fallen Paladins. Alternatively, you can walk around the other way, past the ... (forgot the name) Estate.
Old 12-17-2000, 11:24 AM   #3
IceFire

I found the fallen paladins but didn't find the Aarg (sp?) guy. All that happened was a huge fight with me having to clean-up what was left. Went to the Paladins with a report and he asked me if I was finished yet and my only response was something like "still working on it.) Now what?

Old 12-17-2000, 11:56 AM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

OK so whom did you fight?
There is a fight between some smugglers and the fallen paladins and what you're supposed to do is help the paladins against the smugglers. I think this option is inevitable: even if you're as thickheaded as me () and just watch them fight, there will always be one smuggler left which doesn't get killed. After you finally get the hint and kill that one, the dialogue with the fallen paladins will be initiated and you will be able to finish the quest. (Anarg will appear later)
The only thing I can think of is that you perhaps have killed the fallen paladins in stead of the smugglers.