Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-06-2000, 02:19 PM   #1
ronbis

Okay, so I was told to go to the lizard village and tell ekbu i'm ukabu. I went there and was promptly attacked. Ekbu chased me all the way back to town and now just stands outside the gate. He won't talk to me or attack me. I gave the other lizard the potion, but I can't get into the lizard village because there are about 6 guards standing in the way of the underground passage. Any ideas? I'm currently working on the serpent temple instead. TIA

Old 12-06-2000, 02:24 PM   #2
dcch

Well, your story sounds exactly like what happened to me~ I never was able to complete the Toad Village either. I kept trying all sorts of things to make it work.. and nothing did it. Just like you, in the end.. not ONE of the Toads (let alone Ekbu or any of the ones I NEED to talk to) will respond when I try talking with them.. at this time they don't even acknowledge me being in front of them.

I too went ahead and completed other quests.. returning to the Toad Village after each one.. hoping that it would work this time.. nope.. sorry, wish I had an answer for you.

Good Luck,

dh

btw... IF you find something that works.. please let me know?!