Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-05-2001, 02:49 AM   #1
Dracterion

How do you leave the crypt after taking the oath from the spirit with the ring in Nivius' Tomb?

I've tried going back to Scabban's room and hitting the switch but that just opens and closes the grate to get into the Tomb of Heroes. I've also hit the Opaleasqe button in what appears to be a torture chamber with bones hanging all around. I went back to the room from which I fell through the floor thinking I could just stack some crates up against the wall and jump up through the hole and it worked except the walls on either side are now sealed up and wont let me pass back through the original part of the map. Can anyone help? I've been stuck there for the greater part of three hours.

Dracterion
Old 01-05-2001, 03:13 AM   #2
babbler

Use the underwater passage to get from the Tomb of Heroes to the place with a stout guy (use switches underwater to open the bars on the way). Use the lift, then get through the secret room to the statue of Kerah. You`ll find your way out of there, I guess.