Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-01-2000, 07:42 AM   #1
v0id

Greetings,

*argh* i stand in front of of this serpent temple, but i can´t manage to open the doors (no lock, no lever,...)
So how i come in ?

thx in advantage
regards
v0id

Old 12-01-2000, 08:01 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Did you talk to Kol???

Forget the front door. Go looking for a back entrance!

Wyv
Old 12-01-2000, 08:17 AM   #3
v0id

Kol ? No, never heard of him... i just spoke to this "Heretic" (has given a key to me)

Ok, i try to find this back entrance thx!!!

regards
v0id

Old 12-01-2000, 08:23 AM   #4
Astyanax12

Kol IS the Heretic guy. He should have told you all about the back entrance. A lot of the puzzles can only be solved by talking to the right person. If you can't remember what they said then check your journal, it's all there. And, yes, I know how tedious some of the conversations can be when you are trying to find that all-important nugget of information amongst the dross of repetitive oratory.

Old 12-01-2000, 08:39 AM   #5
Drukus

Go the back door! *evil grin*
you know.... rear entry... take it from behind.... there should be a dark hole somewhere.
hehe. I love my job.