Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 04:15 AM   #1
thorlord

ok i gave the dragon that "blanket" or what ever that is with the AC of +6 but he said i needed to tell him the secret word....anyone know what it is?

thanks in advance

Old 11-19-2000, 05:18 AM   #2
thefox

Check your character's texts, find the text where the ghost of the knight (D'soto)is telling you all about the shroud and the sword.. he tells you the secret word, which should have happened when you vanquished the demon in the castle. Its wrote in your journal anyways, you will have to scroll back and read the text, as i cant quite remeber it now... Elseramavin i think it is? Oops.. also.. when speaking the secret word.. dont type it out.. pick it from the chat list on the left.. i made that mistake.. and was sat there for 30 mins tryiong to get him to accept the secret word...