Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-16-2003, 06:20 PM   #1
Sythe
Ra

What are you? Are you

Radical? Liberal? Democrat? Moderate? Republican? Conservitive? Reactionary?

I am a Democrat. (Now I understand the Democrats making fun of the Republican jokes and understand why things are pretty heated between both sides.) The reason why I posted this is to see what the majority of members in IW are. I recently learned what is a Democrat and Republican is and I now think poltics are a bit cool.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:46 PM   #2
khazadman
User suspended until [Feb13]

I'm a conservative Republican.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:52 PM   #3
Azimaith
Manshoon

Conservative Republican
The Democrats bash the Republicans and the Republicans bash the democrats, now everyones got mud in their eyes and they can\'t see what matters.<br />Check out this site: [url]\"http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.thehaca.com/about.htm</a>
Old 10-16-2003, 06:57 PM   #4
Trau
Zhentarim Guard

Conservative Republican.
Black Bush: \"UN got a problem with me in Iraq? You know what you should do? You should sanction me. Sanction me with your army. Oh wait, you don\'t have an army. I guess that means you should need to shut the f**k up! SHUT THE F**K UP!\"
Old 10-16-2003, 07:06 PM   #5
Iron_Ranger
Symbol of Cyric

Radical Moderate.

No really, according to some politcal test a took a while ago I am somewhat of a centrist. I've always consider myself a Conservitive.
<br />[url]\"http://www.bratgirlcentral.com/cgi-bin/ouapforum/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi\" target=\"_blank\">Once Upon A Paper</a><br />Living on a razors edge<br />Balancing on ledge<br />Living on a razors edge
Old 10-16-2003, 09:00 PM   #6
wellard
Dracolisk

I'm a watermelon [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img] Green on the outside but all red on the inside! State ownership of all public utilites, free education and healthcare, no guns ect. I'm not sure if the USA has a party that I would feel comfortable joining. *or that would want me* [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

But it is great that you are taking an intrest in politics. It's only through disintrest that most politicians get away with crap.

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
Old 10-16-2003, 09:56 PM   #7
Sir Taliesin
Silver Dragon

Republican. Not going to say Conservative or moderate, cause on somethings I'm moderate on and on somethings I'm conservative on.
Old 10-16-2003, 10:22 PM   #8
The Hierophant
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

No doctrine, no party, no political affiliation, period. I'll decide the best course of action depending on contemporary circumstances, available data, and past experience. If it means working with peaceful diplomats, fine, if it means engaging in violence, fine, if it means striking out completely on my own, well, that's fine too.
Conservatism, liberalism, anarchy, communism, fascism, whatever. They are all just forms of human social government and rely upon compartmentalizing living organisms into singular hive-entities. Not my cup of tea. I'll use them for as long as I feel I need, but I have no loyaly to any government.
Old 10-17-2003, 12:13 AM   #9
Beoulve
The Magister

Super COnservative. I'm going to register non-partisan when I turn 18, though, because I don't care about political parties. I just care about what any specific individual candidate is going to do.
Old 10-17-2003, 12:34 AM   #10
SecretMaster
Apophis

Conservative republican, even though I can't vote