Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-18-2001, 02:36 PM   #1
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Well, im just walking through the asylum minding my own bussines when suddenly Keldorn & Viconia start beating the crap out of each other. Now i dont want to lose either because the nearest other party member is about a chapter away and im getting tired of reloading everytime, what can i do about it.
Also, im trying to get the silver pantaloons but every time i enter the house wich "red" entered the computer goes into cut-scene mode and doesn't come out. Now i need those pantaloons, how can i fix this?

------------------

Those who watch their backs meet death from the front- Dreamer128 Demonslayer of the OHF.
Old 08-18-2001, 08:08 PM   #2
Starkiller
The Magister

I dont know if this will work for Keldorn and Viconia, because I don't know how they start fighting, but the way I stopped Edwin from leaving is that he would always say some comment like "no, I will not suffer this any longer", or something like that, just as an in game comment, no dialouge box or anything, and then leave. If it is similar, simply give the character a command while they are talking, and whatever they were about to do will stop. Similarly, if those two are about to fight, try pausing RIGHT after their dialouge and then giving one of them an orde if they are not hostile yet. Otherwise try dropping one and then picking them back up. Stuff like that. Hope this works for you. The other problem sounds like a serious bug, maybe a patch will help? In fact, I think I remember reading something like that in the fixes on one of the official patches, for ToB I think. Good luck

------------------
"Not everything ends the way you think it should"