Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2001, 11:32 PM   #11
Reggab Gib
Banned User

Good reply. I remember when people here actually had some backbone. How sad.
Old 06-13-2001, 11:48 PM   #12
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggab Gib:
Good reply. I remember when people here actually had some backbone. How sad.
how old are you 10? 9? Annd are you offend that I dont rember you? LOL yeah I rember you, they little kid that thought he was big and bad, hurl your insults if you want.. They simply dont effect people or mabye we are just too stupid

------------------

Hunter, Scout, Warrior, Woodsmen, Archer
Old 06-13-2001, 11:56 PM   #13
Reggab Gib
Banned User

Is that your real portrait? Or do you live in a constant state of fantasy where you are some kind of powerful elven ranger? Do you live inside your fantasy realm and think that somehow playing AD&D games that you escape the pressures of monotonous life?
You are pathetic, live in the real world.
Btw, did they teach you how to spell over there in America Fantasy World?
Old 06-13-2001, 11:56 PM   #14
cHiCkEn_HeD
Dungeon Master

Thanks for the defence people I'm sure I fall under the "too stupid" category. which is just fine with me! cause i'd rather KNOW im stupid, than THINK im smart. oooooooo! look! a chia pet! i could play with these things all day........
heh.

------------------
Wise man once said, don't spill beer on cHiCkEn HeD
Old 06-13-2001, 11:59 PM   #15
cHiCkEn_HeD
Dungeon Master

my my, Reggab Gib, such anger! here, play with my chia pet. i got him from america fantasy world!

[This message has been edited by cHiCkEn_HeD (edited 06-14-2001).]
Old 06-14-2001, 12:04 AM   #16
Reggab Gib
Banned User

What exactly have you been doing with that damn chia pet anyway? The same things you do with your sister? You stupid yankee fuckwhit!
Old 06-14-2001, 12:05 AM   #17
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Quote:
Originally posted by Reggab Gib:
Is that your real portrait? Or do you live in a constant state of fantasy where you are some kind of powerful elven ranger? Do you live inside your fantasy realm and think that somehow playing AD&D games that you escape the pressures of monotonous life?
You are pathetic, live in the real world.
Btw, did they teach you how to spell over there in America Fantasy World?
Uh, yeah its my real portrait, I have pointed ears like a elf. I dont play AD&D anymore, 3e is called DND. No I still stay in touch with real life, palying DND is just a hobbie, somthing you aprrently dont have. I could agure with you all day, but I will just let Memnoch ban you..then youll come back,,then hell ban you,,then youll come back...

------------------

Hunter, Scout, Warrior, Woodsmen, Archer
Old 06-14-2001, 12:07 AM   #18
cHiCkEn_HeD
Dungeon Master

actually, im canadian, and i dont have a sister. but close! i'll give you marks for that Reggab Gib! as for what i do with my chia pet.... well thats between chia and i! sure you wont care to join my friend??

------------------
Old 06-14-2001, 12:10 AM   #19
Reggab Gib
Banned User

Thanks but no thanks. From what i have heard so far you are one of the people who try to have relationships with their party members. Please correct me if i am wrong, or is your Chia Pet your only fantasy.
BIG BAGGER
Old 06-14-2001, 12:15 AM   #20
cHiCkEn_HeD
Dungeon Master

actually, i have tried many times to start something up with viconia, but everytime i try she shoots me down. i wonder if its because of chia? maybe she's jealous! its ok, Reggab Gib, the time will come when one day you will look back at this and laugh. and realize to yourself, "yes, yes i should have bought a chia pet."

------------------