Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 12-06-2003, 07:47 AM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Here is how I am going to do this for a week or more:

I'll run the non HotU for half the day and the other half that HAS HotU the rest of the day..

Which part of the day should they be guys?

BTW, HotU has messed up some spawning encounters and some other small things, so I fixed them. THAT one reason is why I need to have it up, so I can test it and playtest all the weird bugs HotU added. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Let me know!! We'll all be set in a few weeks!! I saw that Roddybug joined IW! Welcome buddy! You're a EfU Reg!

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2003, 02:39 PM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

I may be wrong but, is seems like most of the late afternoon and all-night players have HotU already. I suggest Sou from 6AM to 6PM and the new Mod HotU from 6 P.M. pacific at night until 6 A.M. Pacific in the morning for the next couple week.
Old 12-10-2003, 10:57 PM   #3
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

I think that's grossly unfair to those of us who work days and only have SoU, I didn't even have that until about a month ago, and with our current finances I won't be able to get HotU for some time, how about running the HotU mod in the evening monday wednesday friday and saturday, and the SoU version tuesday thursday and sunday evenings with the other files on in the morning (12-12) and then switch

[ 12-11-2003, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Morgeruat ]
Morgeruat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 08:39 AM   #4
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

You'll never be able to satisfy everyone with this Z...I reckon you should hold off on HotU till Friday (when I get it [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] ) then switch it over then.

Memnoch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2003, 12:21 PM   #5
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

I think Morgeruat's idea is the best, it gives all a fair opportunity although the only thing would be that if you were playing with say HotU and then the time of day came for the change over it would be crap if you just got thrown off right then.
Old 12-11-2003, 01:17 PM   #6
quietman1920

I was hoping it would stay SOU at least until the Holidays get here. Some of us are 'expecting' copies then. (please keep in mind it was only put on the shelves in Best Buy within the last week to week and a half.)