Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-02-2001, 10:11 AM   #241
Sir_Tainly

Saw something briefly on TV last night about WCW buying WWF, whats all that about? What ever happened to all the wrestlers I used to know about, Jake the Snake, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, the Undertaker - you can probably tell it's been years since I watched any wrestling.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 04-02-2001, 10:11 AM   #242
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Hi all,

I'm here till the servers restart, uuurgh have done some work and want to test it, but nothings working, even the mail server has gone up the creek.

Hey Sir_tainly. Don't want you to feel that no one is seeing ya! HI!

BK
Old 04-02-2001, 10:12 AM   #243
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Alright, listen up mr Bartender-who-I-don't-know-but-you-left-your-sword-by-my-wardobe closet, I NEED tea! I am in a half-waked state and need to open these eyes all the way before the rest of the day sneaks up on me. *sighs deeply*

KDog? Wrestling...Good Grief...eeeeeyuk! Oh well, all a matter of taste, I expect, let me see if we can find some for you...*snicker, chortle*

Anyone want to do my taxes and save me the aggravation? *looks around the bar* Hmmm...well I didn't think so, but you can't blame a girl for trying!

Cloudy

------------------

Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 04-02-2001, 10:13 AM   #244
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Tainly:
Saw something briefly on TV last night about WCW buying WWF, whats all that about? What ever happened to all the wrestlers I used to know about, Jake the Snake, Hulk Hogan, Ultimate Warrior, the Undertaker - you can probably tell it's been years since I watched any wrestling.

Other way around, my friend. WWF INC bought WCW from Turner after he decided he wanted out. Things should get interesting for the next couple of months as this all sorts itself out. And I think that ECW is outta business, too. They cancelled their last Pay-Per-View last month . . . .

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Dry Humor Deliverance of the Laughing Hyenas
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
3 Man for Life
Official Reader of Reeka's Signature
Old 04-02-2001, 10:14 AM   #245
Donut
Jack Burton

Hello to all of our American WWF loving cousins.

Wrestlemania is being aired in England tonight. Still I suppose I could use an early night.
Old 04-02-2001, 10:15 AM   #246
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

I am in a half-waked state
Cloudy - I read that as half naked first time through, I ought to get my eyes checked

BK - You cant say that to me you can't see me

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick

[This message has been edited by Sir_Tainly (edited 04-02-2001).]

Old 04-02-2001, 10:17 AM   #247
Sir_Tainly

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
Other way around, my friend. WWF INC bought WCW from Turner after he decided he wanted out. Things should get interesting for the next couple of months as this all sorts itself out. And I think that ECW is outta business, too. They cancelled their last Pay-Per-View last month . . . .
Shows how much attention I was paying I only watch it for the commentators, they are the only guys in the arena who can act!

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF

HATS for sale baby!
Sponsored by Yorick

Old 04-02-2001, 10:17 AM   #248
Zeeke75
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
Hello to all of our American WWF loving cousins.

Wrestlemania is being aired in England tonight. Still I suppose I could use an early night.
DOH! Sorry about that!

------------------

Protector and Defender of Nature
Original victim of "The Gauntlet"
Quite taken (and happy about it) by Bilqis
Old 04-02-2001, 10:18 AM   #249
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

BK- Whiney?!?! What-EVER!!!
Hee hee!! it was okay, I thought it was kinda lame all the way around, but it was great to see Bobby Heenan and Mean Gene, though!!

CB- Good luck finding me some taste, I've gotten rather set in my ways over the years! Doubt you can change me!!

------------------
-Bard Extrodinaire of the OHF
Man of Sweet Words and Heart Aflame
Keeper of the Heart of Charean
Old 04-02-2001, 10:18 AM   #250
Black Knight

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
**DARN RL** Morning folks. I just got done fixing the coffee. Oh, and there is a nice selection of tea by the coffeepot, too. Still cleaning up from the party this weekend. I'm gonna have to speak to Reeka about it . . .

BK
Quote:
Originally posted by Zeeke75:
*Stumbles in, holding his head, rubbing his bleary eyes.*

COFFEE PLEASE!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Alright, listen up mr Bartender-who-I-don't-know-but-you-left-your-sword-by-my-wardobe closet, I NEED tea! I am in a half-waked state and need to open these eyes all the way before the rest of the day sneaks up on me. *sighs deeply*

Cloudy
ALRIGHT, FOLKS, Coffee is over there, Tea is right beside it, I'm still trying to clean up here from the weekend, and I only had 3 hours of sleep last night, so I'm gonna be a little testee today . . . (sigh) Well, I feel better . . .

------------------

The Black Storm Cloud of the Night
PartTime Bartender of Moon Hope's Inn
Dry Humor Deliverance of the Laughing Hyenas
Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons
3 Man for Life
Official Reader of Reeka's Signature