Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-01-2001, 11:50 PM   #1
buckman341
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i dont understand it, i got the lantern thing for Elhan after killing bohdi and i dont think he did a damn thing. now i can't find him. i can't find any hole in any trees to get into the city. i dont see the city on the overhead map. i dont have the lantern anymore and i can't find elhan. the only person i can see is that general guy at elhans tent. am i missing something? am i supposed to go somewhere to meet elhan again? is there an opening somewhere to get into the city? this is driving me crazy.
thanks.
Old 09-02-2001, 12:31 AM   #2
IrishHound
Dungeon Master

Hmmm...from what I recall, after you find the lantern and go back to see him, he makes a comment that you found it and then the game takes over with a media scene and you are all placed on a tree limb in front of the elven city. All you should have to do is walk in where it will take over with another media scene. Otherwise I hope you have a saved game you can go back too...

------------------
To quote the pestering peasant, Neeber, of tradesmeet: "I killed a rabid rabbit! I'm experienced, now!"
Old 09-02-2001, 12:46 AM   #3
buckman341
Elite Waterdeep Guard

that tree limb, is that one of the tree limbs in the tethir forest by any chance? can i go to the tethir forest and get into the city? also, approx where would the city be located on the overland map?

thanks
Old 09-02-2001, 01:53 AM   #4
rbclif
Elite Waterdeep Guard

if i recall correctly you can reenter and or leave the city from the tree branch in the north west corner
Old 09-02-2001, 04:55 AM   #5
buckman341
Elite Waterdeep Guard

north west corner of the tethir forest?
one of those tree branches?
Old 09-02-2001, 06:58 AM   #6
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

were do you find lantern ?
Old 09-02-2001, 10:56 AM   #7
NiamhFoxling
Dungeon Master

Hmm...Elhan should be right where you left him. As IrishHound said, when you give it to him, you get a media cut scene..I have no idea what might be wrong for you, sorry. Best bet is to just reload if possible.

Those ways into the Elven City won't help at all if you didn't get into it to begin with, I don't think.

slight spoiler, but they asked for it:

waverider- the lanthorn is in Bodhi's coffin/boat thing when you finally stake hwer in the lowest tombe level in graveyard district.

------------------
Playing the cutest li'l Chaotic characters since 1996.