Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2004, 02:41 PM   #1
Tiela
Elite Waterdeep Guard

If you haven't played Ch. 3, there will be spoilers in this post.

I've got to be close to finishing this game, but now I have yet another big problem. I went into a fire elemental cave in the frost giant area, and now I'm stuck. There is a chasm outside that I can't get back across. I think I got across it the first time by using the demon grappling hand, but there is nothing for the hand to grab to get back. There doesn't appear to be any way back across. There don't seem to be any other exits in fire elemental cave, and I've been around the cave with the Puzzle ring on and with it off.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help anyone can give.
Tiela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2004, 02:44 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

I think I know where that is - the cave with the fire passage that is impossible to get across unless you happen to know its coming and pack fire resistance specialy?

Im pretty sure the hand can get you back, but you have to wear the puzzle ring to see the torch bracket.
Old 03-01-2004, 03:00 PM   #3
Tiela
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you, andrewas!

Apparently, I had another bug in my game. I had the puzzle ring on, but couldn't see the torch bracket before. I reloaded to check what you were saying, and there was the torch right in front of me. Thanks for your help! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Btw, I got through the fire tunnel by turning into a pixie by using the sensai amulet. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Tiela is offline   Reply With Quote