Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast

Old 09-26-2001, 06:28 AM   #1
Thara Song
Elite Waterdeep Guard

tried to get the patches to get the game to work better.. but when i Installed it, the game dident work anymore.. Why? How do i know if i get the right patch?

is the patches worth the trouble?

please help..
Thara Song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 06:37 AM   #2
Zbyszek

Quote:
Originally posted by Thara Song:
tried to get the patches to get the game to work better.. but when i Installed it, the game dident work anymore.. Why? How do i know if i get the right patch?

is the patches worth the trouble?

please help..
Right patch can be downloaded from Bioware
http://www.bioware.com/support/support.shtml

Personally never installed any patch for BG1 nor ToSC so cant answer your questions, sorry..

Zbyszek
Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 06:47 AM   #3
Thara Song
Elite Waterdeep Guard

i will try that one.. but if that dont work, i give up.. and just play the game whitout it.

thanks.
Thara Song is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2001, 11:22 AM   #4
Debaser

I know it's a pain in the ass, but you might want to uninstall and re-install BG with the patches (after, of course, saving your savegame files so you can reinsert them after the installation.) that's your best bet in solving whatever problems you may be having.
Debaser is offline   Reply With Quote