Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 12-14-2000, 08:02 PM   #1
Arkalian Dragonbane

I'm playing a male, and all the girls are falling for me (wouldn't you, son of the god of murder an all). So if your the daughter of Bhaal does Minsc try to get with you, or Yoshemo? Just kinda curious as to how that works.

Old 12-14-2000, 08:41 PM   #2
ArmageddonX
Welcomed New User

Sorry this isn't an answer but I think your question really needs an answer. Seems like something I wouldn't mind to know either... So Armisael, Memnoch, Jon Irenicus, Melusine or any of the other helpful people who would probably know the answer to this question, please answer!
Old 12-14-2000, 08:46 PM   #3
G.W.

I've heard only Amoen. Maybe Haer D'alis and Cernd as well? There ought to be more romance lines, like if you play a short race you could have a romance with Mazzy or Jan Jansen/Korgan if you're a female. That would be pretty wild.

Old 12-14-2000, 08:50 PM   #4
Jon Irenicus
Elminster

one of the offical helpers has arrived winks at ArmageddonX sadly however only Amnoen is avaible to Females. Sad isn't it?
Old 12-14-2000, 09:06 PM   #5
G.W.

Jon Irenicus would make a very good romance plot. Like if you were looked like the woman that Irenicus built the room for, and was trying to clone.

Old 12-15-2000, 01:04 AM   #6
Armisael

Nope. It's either Anomen or explore your sexuality. If I were a woman, I know which one I'd choose.

Old 12-15-2000, 04:12 PM   #7
Melusine
Dracolisk

LOL I am a woman and I have to admit I tend to agree with you Armisael
If I would have to choose between Anomen or Jaheira... well let's just say... let's just not say anything about this before all you guys start drooling (a habit which I believe is frowned upon severely by our honoured colleague Memnoch)
Old 12-15-2000, 04:17 PM   #8
Melusine
Dracolisk

Btw I must say I am truly flattered to see you have grouped me in with the learned sages Armisael and Memnoch
Oh and I think it sucks that Anomen is the only male love interest when guys can choose between three different women...
Only one guy to have a romance with is fine by me, but why of all people did they have to pick The Wimp!!????
Old 12-15-2000, 04:22 PM   #9
Jon the Hell Caster

yep i agree. The first time i played i played as a girl because I thought that a girl would have more romances then the boys. They should have let you have romance with
1. Edwin
2. Cernd (Cernd and Airee in my game keep on talking to eachother!)
3. Amnoen