Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2003, 11:43 AM   #1
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

I'm currently halfway through chapter 1 (I think) and I met Deekin in his store a while ago. Dorna is a pretty good Henchgirl (being a Rogue/Cleric) but Deekin definatly has a more... appealing personality Can he compete with Dorna in the area of support?
Dreamer128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 01:38 PM   #2
Chewbacca
Zartan

Deekin!!! Deekin is my main man.
Spoilers
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Deekins best ability is his Bard song, One stop shopping for buffing up the team. He backs this up with an assortment of spells that more often than not left our enemies stunned, dazed or asleep.

Because his strength is low due to a bad back [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] He sucks in melee, but is pretty good with the crossbow.

I have read where people have him multi into a rogue for a level in order to give him some sneak attack *ummph* in combat. This is my plan as I play the game a second time.

I say go with Deekin regardless, he is sheer humor and personality. When I finished the game, I was sad not because the game was over, but because my journeys with Deekin were.
Chewbacca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2003, 02:10 PM   #3
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Spoiler
>
>
>?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Deekin for the long haul, he was absolutely hilarious. You'll get a kick out of his antics, and some of the dialog is just drop dead funny. Good tension breaker for Chapt. 2, and my only regret is that we can't get him for Chapt. 1.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2003, 10:21 PM   #4
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Deekin is the shit. Funniest henchman ever too. Plus, Dorna's got some horrid emotionally-laden AI probs. She never can decide who to attack - I think she's a Libra.
Old 07-30-2003, 07:36 PM   #5
john
Drizzt Do'Urden

Hay easy on us libras man!!