Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2005, 06:58 PM   #71
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Mack_Attack:
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
First shift at movie theatre... scooping popcorn isn't as hard as I thought it was! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Good news Sir G. Do you work behind the counter all the time or can you sneak off to watch a movie? [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Yeah, in the concession for now. Opening the popcorn bags is impossible. [img]tongue.gif[/img] When you see them do it, it looks so easy, but it's actually really hard. They really make no need for you to sneak off.. I can watch free movies if I ask for this slip thing, I just show it the person at the box office and off I go. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I can even go to the SilverCity in west ed with it!
Sir Goulum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 07:47 PM   #72
wellard
Dracolisk

Pops into the cafe to deliver Cloudy her happy 17000 post cake. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Pops out of the cafe to save neverwinter again .... [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 07:48 PM   #73
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Hey all, how is everyone? Can't post for long as we're going out for movie and dinner. "Lords of Dogtown" I don't expect it to be any good, but it should be worth a laugh [img]smile.gif[/img]
Calaethis Dragonsbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 07:51 PM   #74
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by wellard:
Pops into the cafe to deliver Cloudy her happy 17000 post cake. [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Pops out of the cafe to save neverwinter again .... [img]graemlins/heee.gif[/img]
Awww... [img]graemlins/kissy2.gif[/img] Has some of the cake and sends a few +5 cups of coffee and a piece of the cake to Wellard in Neverwinter.

Hey all, haven't been on much this weekend- been running errands and spending time with my husband and enjoying life a bit! Hope you've all been having equally good weekends!
Old 06-13-2005, 07:53 PM   #75
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Lords of Dogtown? Isn't that that skateboarding movie? Looks pretty bad, imo. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2005, 07:54 PM   #76
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Good evening, all. Can I have some of that cake?
Old 06-13-2005, 08:10 PM   #77
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Goulum:
Lords of Dogtown? Isn't that that skateboarding movie? Looks pretty bad, imo. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
yup . It should be painfully bad - but hey, it'll be nice to be proved wrong! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
*takes cake*
Old 06-13-2005, 08:43 PM   #78
Sir Goulum
John Locke

I think you might be proved correct on this one. [img]tongue.gif[/img] Aren't there any better movies playing over there?
Old 06-14-2005, 01:59 AM   #79
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Actually, Lords of Dogtown wasn't really that bad. Amazingly enough [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Jen enjoyed it, I know that much. I won't say it's my favourite film of all time, because its not, but it was a lot better then some I've seen recently. At least the acting wasn't subpar - that said, they were on their skateboards most of the time, but I digress. As to other better movies, hmm.. no [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Mr. & Mrs. Smith I'm watching with the gf, so that one's out [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Star Wars III, I've already seen *cough*horribleactingbutstunningvisals*cough*, Madasscar(sp), no [img]tongue.gif[/img] just no. Cinderella Man? Nope [img]tongue.gif[/img] . Longest Yard? Seen it. That just about sums out what is out there. Oh, and some absurd children's film - something called something boy and Lava girl I think. I'd rather watch titanic... [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 06-14-2005, 02:35 AM   #80
Bumbus
Dungeon Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Calaethis Dragonsbane:
Madasscar(sp), no [img]tongue.gif[/img] just no.
Of course I have no idea what kind of movies you enjoy, but I thought this was a great movie. I think my kids liked it also. [img]smile.gif[/img]