Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-12-2001, 02:53 PM   #1
Lord Delarue
The Magister

Hi every body,

Who agrees with me that baldur's gate 2 is the best game ever and i have another question
(possible spoiler)
Do you get items from bodhi and her brethren if u join her clan, i have never tried this, cause i always play good, and if yes, which items do you get?
Old 12-12-2001, 03:28 PM   #2
Suzaku
Drow Warrior

I think the "Best Game of All Time" title has been given to halflife, but there should be a best for each gaming genre.
s
p
o
i
l
e
r
If you work for Bodhi, your last task is to kill Aran Linveil, so you get the amulet and ring +2 from his carcass. Yes, tried it once, never again.
Old 12-12-2001, 03:29 PM   #3
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Ok... YEs, BG2 is the best game ever (in my experience- may yet find a better one). And as for the items
Spoiler for Those who Have never done Bodhis QUests
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
--
-
-
--
-
--
-
-
-
--
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yes, you do get items- everything u get from killing Arun Linvale.
And, you dont need to be of evil allignment to side with Bodhi, ANYONE is aloud to- its completely up to u, not ur alligment. There is only 1 exception to it being up to u- If ur a theif, she wont let u into her guild- she hates theives (who wouldnt if they were fighting against them!). So u ca side with Bodhi even if ur a good character- SO IF U HAVE ONLY PLAYED GOOD CHARACTERS, U COULD STILL HAVE SIDED W/ BODHI!!!
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 03:31 PM   #4
LennonCook
Jack Burton

quote:
Originally posted by Suzaku:
[QB][QB]

u beat me!!!
LennonCook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 03:32 PM   #5
Gary Smith
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yeah i mean its not like the shadow thieves are force for good in the realms is it lol. its just that in that choice they are the lesser of two evils
Me: What!! you cant kill me!<br />GM: I can do anythink i want.<br />Me: What did i do!!<br />GM: Your not being a party player<br />Me: Im Neutral Evil for Gods Sake!<br />GM: So your calling upon the gods of ravenloft to save you then.<br />Me: what....<br />[GM rolls the D20]<br />GM: Well thats a 15, added on 5 for all those graves youve robbed in the past adventure, thats a 20. Powers check please.<br />Me: Oh Cr*p.<br />[Me rolls D20]<br />Me: I got a 5<br />GM: Your still alive.<br />Me: Woohoo!!<br />GM: But your now half goat.<br />Me: Oh... WOOHOO!!
Gary Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 03:39 PM   #6
Suzaku
Drow Warrior

*smack smack smack smack smacks self*
Sorry! (need more posts)
Old 12-12-2001, 03:40 PM   #7
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

rpg's, i think bg is the best. FPS's, rogue spear series, or half life with mods, (dod the best), that is just me though.
Morgan Corbesant, Elven BladeSinger, Captain of the army of the Seldarine<br /><br /> [img]\"http://www.rleeermey.com/images/linkbanners/usmcredwhiteblue.gif\" alt=\" - \" /><br />Protector of Elves<br />Slayer of Orcs<br /><br />ALL YOUR BASE, ARE BELONG TO US!!!<br />I DON\'T FIGHT FOR HONOR, I FIGHT TO WIN!<br />\"One who is a samurai must before all things keep constantly in mind, by day and by night...the fact that he has to die\". <br />-Daidoji Yuzan-<br />16th Century
Morgan_Corbesant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 03:52 PM   #8
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

Either BG2 or Warcraft 2 if you ask me.
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
MILAMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 07:28 PM   #9
Ares

My votes for best in Genre are as follows:

RPG - Baldur's Gate 2 (coulda been Fallout/Fallout2 but BG2 has elves... )

FPS - Unreal Tournament

RTS - Starcraft:Brood War

Sim - Rollercoaster Tycoon

TBS (Turnbasedstrategy) - Alpha Centauri

Sport - Need For Speed 2:SE

Those are my vote's folk's, hope you enjoyed them, i sure did . Till Next time;

Happy Gaming!
Ares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 07:31 PM   #10
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

pacman is by far the best game ever, well either that or space invaders. come to think of it millipede was pretty cool too...