Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 05:18 AM   #1
Nads

the temple wizard in the serpent temple was remiss in failing to drop his serpent key and so I can't get the idol to get the book etc. can someone tell me what the answers are to the spirit's questions so I can get past this annoying dead end? Thanks

Old 11-08-2000, 05:57 AM   #2
CowHunter
Welcomed New User

Question: As the serpent charms,
Answer: the servant bows

Q: While the serpent schemes,
A: the servant dreams

Q: As the serpent sleeps,
A: the servant waits

Q: When the serpent strikes,
A: the servant prays

They can be random order but that should help you.
Btw: Good luck killing big snake after entering the area... you need it.
If you can heal your members when they are turned to stone, you don't have any problem...
But you would share that informatin to me too. I'm stuck to stone !
Old 11-08-2000, 11:33 AM   #3
Lily the Ranger

After fighting naga for the third time, I found what kept me from getting stoned was to cast armored realm and nimble on everyone BEFORE battle of course. Then there was just the poison thing. Only one member of my party was stoned and missed out on XP. I also fought her in hack and heal mode as magic seemed a waste of my time.