Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 01:39 AM   #1
shamu

Hi,

I am at the oracles i scaned thru all of this board and i tried what others sugested... I have the char with the mavin ring talk to the oracle and she indeed tells me to look west (which from this board i was told is your left) but it never opens up! its just a closed tunnel! I even went thru all of the chat keywords like some others sugested but to no avail. Is the passage to the west indeed right to the left of the orcles or am i looking in the wrong spot... i really hope this isnt a bug but i am frustrated anway thanks

Shamu

Old 11-08-2000, 01:47 AM   #2
Lily the Ranger

As you face the oracles, the passage is to the left. When closed, it is a lovely beige/brown color you can throw yourself against. You have the Mavin ring, took the oath. You did you ask them about the chosen one? Did you know that when you hit talk you do not have to choose from their list . . . you can type in things and hit enter? Is your character who is wearing the ring the one who took the Oath? I also had a package to deliver to Ishnad but I don't think that matters. I had a quest from the gypsy to get the serpent wand which was a spinoff on a quest to get an orb from her. Luck.