Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-08-2000, 01:25 AM   #1
Lily the Ranger

My sweetie just purchased more RAM. Must install soon; won't have time to finish game. Does anyone know how to save to disk? We went to C:\ProgramFiles\Activision\Wizardswarriors\save and spied game00.sav thru game 05.sav but these files are 1900+kb . . . do I smell a need to have a zip program? These won't fit on a disk. I have saved files before to disk but nothing this big. Thanks

Old 11-08-2000, 02:05 AM   #2
tritone

Hmm? There is no need to backup/move your save files just because you're going to install new RAM. You just plug the RAM module in and that's it.

But if you must... you can use winzip to save one large file across multiple floppies. Another method you could try is to upload your files to an online storage area (one of the free online estorage services, for example). And download them back later.

Yet another method is to use a larger removable storage device, eg. Iomega zip.