Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-07-2000, 04:01 PM   #1
dr pop

I am going back to the stout mines to collect my armor. Then this stupid "signour Pastillo"
seems to believe that I am leaving the mines, so he says leave your writ and I will let you out. When I do the game loads twice and I get as many writs a person could possibly need.

Help me

Old 11-07-2000, 04:20 PM   #2
willy1

Hehe, so thats how it happend to me!

At one point I looked in my inv. and found I had 2 permits heh. I didn't understand how it happend, didnt mind though cuz I was almost done with the Mines as you are. But if it is not letting you in/out of the mines, then you might have a big prob. I only got one extra writ and didnt know how I got it. If he gives you a writ instead of letting you in, I suggest dumping all of the new ones. Keeping only one. Save the game, exit the game, then come back and reload. Pray that lets you in, or out. As I said, I havnt had the prob so that might not fix it. Hope it helps if your stuck!

Willy1

Old 11-08-2000, 07:02 AM   #3
Regis
Welcomed New User

Check your inventory. The writ is returned to the lead char by default, so if their inventory is full, it may be getting dropped back in the drawer, which would trigger the second load. I had this happen to me several times and also found that standing too close to the drawer seems to trigger it as well.
Old 11-08-2000, 11:27 AM   #4
dr pop

Hello again.
I know exactly what to do in the game.
It's just that I can't get back in the mines because the gatekeeper thinks that I am leaving.
I think its a bug, Is there a patch