Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-25-2001, 06:08 AM   #1
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Im playing a conjurer now (without ToB), im in the last chapter, ive cleaned Suldanessalar, and now everything i have to do is enter the palace. I have almost every spell that i can memorize, except these:
Lvl 3: remove magic
Lvl 4: contagion, dimensional door
Lvl 8: spell trigger
Lvl 9: wish, imprisonment

I know that i wont get the level 9 ones, but i want to find the others before moving to ToB, coz ive been told that i will find only level 8-9 spells in the add-on. Anyone knows where can i get them ? i think ive visited every store but i havent found them .

Apart from this, i have another 3 questions:
1.- Ive just completed the apprentices quest in the planar sphere, and the ceremony has already been celebrated. Should i wait to get more quests or i wont get more ?
2.- I still have in the journal something about the harpers, last thing that happened was that Jaheira´s friend came and told her that she should go again to the harpers coz she was in risk of death. ive gone to the harpers building but there is nobody there
3.- i cured aerie from vampirism, is the romance over ? before that she had offered me to "show me her body" but i refused and simply slept with her.

Thanks to all !!

------------------
"I miss the Angel... and I mean that I REALLY miss her" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel
Old 08-25-2001, 07:16 AM   #2
Mirac Honorguard
Red Wizard of Thay

You'll never believe it, but I got the imprisonment spell on one of the goblins in Irenicus his dungeon (yes, at the very beginning). Mighty strange, I thought of that to when I got it, but hell who cares , I've got it

------------------
"I have pledged my vows to Torm" - Mirac Honorguard (Undead Hunter)
Old 08-25-2001, 07:23 AM   #3
Istaron
Banned User

Quote:
Originally posted by Ertai_OHF:
Im playing a conjurer now (without ToB), im in the last chapter, ive cleaned Suldanessalar, and now everything i have to do is enter the palace. I have almost every spell that i can memorize, except these:

I know that i wont get the level 9 ones, but i want to find the others before moving to ToB, coz ive been told that i will find only level 8-9 spells in the add-on. Anyone knows where can i get them ? i think ive visited every store but i havent found them .

1.- Ive just completed the apprentices quest in the planar sphere, and the ceremony has already been celebrated. Should i wait to get more quests or i wont get more ?
2.- I still have in the journal something about the harpers, last thing that happened was that Jaheira´s friend came and told her that she should go again to the harpers coz she was in risk of death. ive gone to the harpers building but there is nobody there
3.- i cured aerie from vampirism, is the romance over ? before that she had offered me to "show me her body" but i refused and simply slept with her.

Thanks to all !!

You CAN get low-level spells in ToB, so don't worry. By the way, Dimesnsion Door does only exist in BG1.

There is one more Mage stronghold quest (minor one). Though, once you enter the elven city, you can not turn back (I think). So reload is your only option there...

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-25-2001, 07:26 AM   #4
Istaron
Banned User

By the way, you should get ToB and install it before you finish SoA!
Otherwise, you have to beat Irenicus again, and you won't be able to reach the cap in ToB without starting it with like... MUCH exp. More than the cap in SoA.

------------------
We call him Bobby Corwen
Old 08-25-2001, 07:59 AM   #5
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

Well i still dont have ToB so that isnt an option .

About the sphere quests, i can go back from the city. ive spent a week sleeping in the sphere now to see if Teos comes back, but it seems he´s busy or something .

Any hints about Jaheira´s thing ?

------------------
"I miss the Angel... and I mean that I REALLY miss her" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel
Old 08-25-2001, 08:04 AM   #6
Rikard

If you are in the Harper Building walk to the back there should be 3 or 4 people
I never had Jaheira (enjoyed killing her to much) so I haven't got a clue what you should do there

and istaron
I think Ertai has a cap remobver installed
Not Sure though

------------------

The Rocks show the way

Old 08-26-2001, 08:30 AM   #7
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:

Thanks to all !!

Sorry Ertai, I missed this!

Lvl 3: remove magic - one of the merchants in amn, can't remember who
Lvl 4: contagion, dimensional door - dimension door doesn't exist in SoA
Lvl 8: spell trigger - ust natha
Lvl 9: wish, imprisonment - wish not available in SoA, imprisonment from duergar merchants in underdark

The jaheira thing never happened to me, unfortunately.

You can get low-level spells in ToB.

I never played through with the mage stronghold, I'm doing it now with a wild mage.

------------------
Old 08-26-2001, 08:31 AM   #8
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Im playing a conjurer now (without ToB), im in the last chapter, ive cleaned Suldanessalar, and now everything i have to do is enter the palace.
One thing, you don't want to leave Suldanessellar now because you won't be able to get back in. Talk to one of the elven merchants and see if they have those scrolls you want.

------------------