Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-02-2005, 01:41 PM   #1
Bernardo
Manshoon

I'm making all Lord of the Rings's characters for IWD2... I am recording the voices from the film... now i'm gonna write to the webmaster and try to have them put on to download (hoping I can...)...

I've already done Gandalf... almost finished Aragorn; the next are Legolas and Gimli... and then the hobbits...

I guess I'll do the same thing for Baldur's Gate...
Old 01-02-2005, 02:13 PM   #2
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

Sounds cool! Of course, I don't know how effective the party will be fighting, but fun is fun [img]smile.gif[/img]
Marty4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2005, 02:39 PM   #3
Bernardo
Manshoon

well... A wizard, a fighter, a cleric (Legolas I guess), another fighter (gimli) and the hobbits can be thieves... or bards!!! But you're right... it wouldn't be a great party!!!
Old 01-02-2005, 02:58 PM   #4
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

Aragorn is definately a ranger, possibly with paladin levels. Legolas should be a ranger, too, though you could put on some ranger levels. Frodo being a thief and Sam being a bard would work.
Old 01-03-2005, 05:01 AM   #5
Bernardo
Manshoon

Excuse me, you're right... Aragorn MUST be a ranger... Legolas... I would make him a fighter or cleric (since elves have some powers... i guess, and I find clerics VERY important and useful)...

I woul also make Merry or Pippin a thief and have Sam as a bard!!!
Old 01-03-2005, 06:03 AM   #6
Bernardo
Manshoon

Guess I can't put them on... problems with copywright... sorry... (ouch!)
Old 01-08-2005, 10:18 AM   #7
Sir Degrader
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Just put them on a website, then pos the website's address.
Sir Degrader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2005, 10:38 AM   #8
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

The voices are copyright protected, if he put them on a website somewhere, he'd be elligible for arrest and trial..
Old 01-08-2005, 01:49 PM   #9
Marty4
Symbol of Cyric

Not that you couldn't just make the characters and your own voice scripts. Here's my idea for a pretty powerful party:

Gandalf: mage or sorceror, throw in a few combat levels.
Aragorn: ranger/paladin MC. Have him dual wield a longsword and dagger (you could go with 2 handers, but that wastes the ranger levels)
Legolas: 50/50 ranger/druid, start being a pure druid after a while. Bows and dual scimmys.
Gimli: Dwarven fighter, greataxes and throwing axes, a bit of hammer and mace. Nuff said.
Frodo: Level one theif, never levels up! (could be used to your advantage)
Sam: Bard, no spells

Good luck!
Old 01-10-2005, 07:09 AM   #10
Bernardo
Manshoon

I'm Waiting for the webmaster's reply...

The staff is two handed right? I'd liked to see Gandalf with a sword and a quarterstaff!!!