Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-07-2000, 11:49 AM   #1
AriesTiger

For the life of me I cannot get past the first room with all the mystic flames and the two levers on either side. This is in the first crypt of the game and i guess i'm just not seeing the pattern. If anyone who chose the way of the wizard can help me I would greatly appreciate it...

thanks,
Tiger

Old 11-07-2000, 05:25 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

What were those side levers for? For the life of me I don't remember.

What I did (and many others did) to get through this area was to go pick up a chest or crate and have your leader CARRY it back to the flames area. Move through the flames quickly - the crate/chest will be moving ahead of you - and it will get to the gate in time to stop it closing allowing your party to move on through.
Hope that will work for you too!

Wyv
Old 11-08-2000, 04:54 AM   #3
xenotoca

go to centre fire and heal up, runto one lever and operate, heal up go round outside of room and pull other lever countinue round outside to gate which is now open.
BTW this is in the walkthrough included with the game.

Old 11-08-2000, 06:18 AM   #4
Tarnim

Hi,

i went the way of the warrior, but the traps are on both ways, so this should work: Run into the room, jump over the central fire and just don't care about any levers
This worked for me, though i needed several tries...

Ciao