Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-05-2005, 09:43 PM   #1
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

The January issue of PC Gamer (coming soon!) features Dungeons & Dragons Online: Stormreach on the cover. Pick it up for exclusive screenshots, a preview of our first post-launch content update and a chance to enter the Beta! Each copy will have a key inside the magazine, and five thousand of those keys will give a lucky reader access to the Beta! All this and the first look at dragons too!

Since I subscribe to PC Gamer I have Key Code for you Ziroc to try if you want it.
I don't need it seeing that I'm already playing the Beta every Day.

Things I can Tell about the game now.

First: It is suspose to go live on line Feb 2006.

Second: D&D ONLINE is totally different from every on line MMO that has ever been made.In that it is true D&D and has the feel and rule set many of us remember except that it's version 3.5 which works very very well on line.

Third: it will cost $14.95 per month.

Forth: at realease there will be
5 playable races (Human,Elf,Dwarf,Halfling & Warforged)
9 playable classes (Barbarian,Bard,Cleric,Fighter,Paladin,Ranger,Rogu e,Sorcerer and Wizard.
140 Dungeons with approximately 250 quests.
1 City Stormreach
6 Wards (Boroughs) in stormreach.

Fifth: After your in game and have developed your personal Character past level 1 and ready to become level 2 or higher you cand duel class or multi class.
As you gain Levels which as of launch will have a limit of 10. For each level there are 4 ranks and after you reach the limit of rank 4 you will then gain the next level so really when you reach level 10 rank 4 you will really have gained 40 levels.
Then with each new installment to the game they will add a new level and 4 ranks to gain. The first expansion will be launched Oct, 2006 but there will be many mini expansions added as the game plays between the large expansions with new quests given by the games DM which is part of what drives the game.

For more Imformation on the game you will need to buy the Janurary Issue of PC Gamer and make sure Page 025 is intact because that is the page with the D&D online Beta code and the game site url you will need to contact and enter the code to see if your one of the 5000 new winners to play the beta.

GOOD LUCK everybody I hope to see you in game.

AND "Z" give me a email address so I can send you the code I have, maybe its the winning number. In the mean time I'll try to PM it to you that is if your PM isn't full again.

Check out this following site for a D&D online POD cast

http://www.pcgamer.com

[ 12-05-2005, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: TheCrimsomBlade ]