Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-15-2000, 07:47 PM   #1
thorlord

I climbed the side of the mountain so get to the dragon cave by turning the monsters into stone then using all of them as a ladder anyways it worked...so im at the enterance of the dragon cave and when i go inside i see 2 doors...but i cant open them or get passed them...i looked for some kind of lever...but nothing......i havent talked to the dragon yet....hes not in the cave he flying around somewhere burning up people........so what do i do from here? how do i get them doors in the cave open?

Old 11-15-2000, 07:53 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Extremely creative!

But the wrong entrance. Go further west and you will find a cave entrance to Dragon Spire at ground level. You'll need to have completed the Stout Mines first! Have fun!

Wyv
Old 11-15-2000, 08:31 PM   #3
thorlord

heh...ohh well...remind me to kill that dragon when im done with him/it ...hehe pay back for all that fire he keeps breathing on me!!!

Old 11-15-2000, 11:01 PM   #4
thorlord

i went to the other side of the dragon spire cave like you said and i said the words to that dragon and he stop breathing fire on me but i cant seem to give him anything or even walk past him...also i did put the letter in the thing at the door..how do i get past that dragon and do i give him anything? its not the same dragon as the one out side...so what do i do.....as far as the tunnle towhere the dragon is in ...when i try to walk down it..it pushes me back..as if there was a wall there or something..help please

Old 11-16-2000, 03:42 AM   #5
xenotoca

This is a mechanicial dragon to stop people entering the cave. Turning it off is a quest from Ishad`s town hall. You must get the dragon armour from the stout mine and this triggers the in game event that will allow you to run past it to reach the switch. Wait till you get to the river. still trying to line up to get to the ledge on the other side before the current sweeps me past.

Old 11-16-2000, 03:57 AM   #6
thorlord

yea but when i tried to get back into the mines and the door was closed again..and that guy wont let me pass unless i had another wite to put into the box

Old 11-16-2000, 04:16 AM   #7
Astyanax12

Check your inventory. Every time you use the writ he gives it back, but not always to the character who used it. I'm told you can also use Boogre Brew to bribe your way in, though I've never tried this.

Old 11-16-2000, 04:19 AM   #8
thorlord

iv looked no one has any letter for it...it didnt give it back to me...what do i do now?

Old 11-16-2000, 04:38 AM   #9
Astyanax12

I can only suggest trying the Boogre Brew solution. have you been to the Boogre caverns yet? They are north of that big lake which is next to the burnt out building with the ratling guy, just east of dragonspire.

Old 11-16-2000, 04:51 AM   #10
thorlord

yep been there...i soild the all the stuff to the store...ill just go back to town and buy them back