Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-14-2001, 08:33 AM   #1
Aapje
Elite Waterdeep Guard

1. Can I go back to the underwater world after I finish it?
2. Where are all kangaxx bodyparts?
3. where is the frost giant strength belt?
4. what is the best party formation?
5. why do u guys cheat, u ruin the game
Old 11-14-2001, 08:53 AM   #2
Jan

1: No. You can't go back.

Some cheat because they have played the game for years.

Basically you are about to cheat yourself. You want to know where you can find items. A little bit cheating my friend. He he

Old 11-14-2001, 09:58 AM   #3
Ares

awwww...thats mean but true

one half you get while doing the Seeing eye quest in the sewers.
another half is in the bridge district in a house i do believe...

No you cant go back, and the best formation is the one that you like the best...
Old 11-14-2001, 12:27 PM   #4
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Aapje:
1. Can I go back to the underwater world after I finish it?

No.

2. Where are all kangaxx bodyparts?

Golden Arms and Legs: Found in a sarcophagus in a room where you meet some defectors from the Cult of the Unseeing Eye.

Golden Torso: Found in the basement of one the houses in the Bridge District. It is next door to the Twisted Rune house, and neighbours with the kidnappers.

3. where is the frost giant strength belt?

You have to wrest it off a Demon Knight in the Kuo-Tuo dungeon in the Underdark.

4. what is the best party formation?

Depends on what your character is. Generally, Mages stay in the center or back, while Fighters stay in front.

5. why do u guys cheat, u ruin the game

I resent that you generalise all of us as cheaters. I do not use Shadowkeeper, never have, never will. For most situations, I have a legimate solution.
Old 11-14-2001, 12:43 PM   #5
AcePylut
Elite Waterdeep Guard

All I ever used ShadowKeep for was to change some portraits (it's cool that my Sorceror has Saverok's picture).

I also used ShadowKeeper right when my party was created to give my main thief a bag of holding. Why? In BG1 I spent a lot of time shuffling stuff to other players and characters because my inventory was full - I spent way too much time trying to pick up treasure only to have all of my slots filled and then have to run another character over to pick up the goodies. I will ALWAYS get every piece of treasure that is available (I earned it, I want it) - even if I had to make two or three trips into town to sell it all because I didn't have enough slots to hold everything. Basically, I got sick of the running around just selling stuff or picking stuff up. I decided that the "fun" in this game is solving quests and killing baddies (or goodies, if you're evil - as my next party will be), not wasting time doing mundane things, so I gave myself a bag of holding to hold everything that I found - nice and easy.

Is that cheating?
Old 11-14-2001, 12:52 PM   #6
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

When you do something that is not possible by legimate methods, it is considered cheating. However, there are various levels of cheating, minor and blatant.

Putting Crom Faeyr into your backpack when you start the game is extreme cheating, putting in one of the components because you lost it, may be considered minor, because you did earn it, you just lost it.

Fixing a bug by cheating is pretty okay, creating an advantage through cheating is not.
Old 11-14-2001, 03:06 PM   #7
Aapje
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Somebody told me that u get the blade of the wave from the prince in the waterworld, but i didnt killed him, and now i cant go back....