Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > NWN Mod: Escape from Undermountain

Old 03-22-2014, 10:10 AM   #1
shamrock_uk
Dracolich

Default EfU status

Hi folks, hope everyone is keeping well.

I was just hankering for some nostalgia and tried firing up NwN and looking for EfU. Using the IP address 24.173.154.114:5121 shown on the website and in the sticky I'm getting a timeout message.

Does it have a new IP address these days or do I need to look at my configuration a bit more? Thanks
shamrock_uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 02:13 AM   #2
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Default Re: EfU status

I took it down for a bit, worked on some areas, then wanted to finish up my comic book (need all the CPU I can get) , but I have only ONE page left!!!! could be done as early as tomorrow! woohoo! so I'll put EFU back online in the coming days.

(I'll post a new thread about it being back online) I miss it too. The tavern music is like an old friend.... And DMing and watching players enjoy themselves was always so fun... I miss that... and the days we had a packed server. Good old days..

Still pissed they stopped the multiplayer matchmaker server lists... hell, *I* would do it if they gave me the software needed to do it... no problem....

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Ziroc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2014, 10:29 AM   #3
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

I believe there's a few automatic listings that give out all the active servers...

http://www.nwnlist.com/
http://yourserverlist.com/
http://nwn.entropywizard.net/cgi/listnwns1html.cgi
http://www.gamesites200.com/nwn/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkLPra1wX0c
(has instructions below the video for how to get the list in the gaming engine sort of working again)

Not sure what it takes to be added to their lists aside from having your server be up and operational, really. Give them a try. Might be the way to get people back up and around again.
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 09:49 AM   #4
Fuligar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

First one in that list is down.
Second is super simple to update
Third shows no way to add
Fourth is super cheesy
Last one shows a work around but it has a link so people can use the master list again.

http://www.neverwinternights.info/nwncx.htm
Fuligar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2016, 02:38 AM   #5
Fuligar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Any update sir?
Fuligar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2016, 06:30 AM   #6
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Getting the final battle dungeon finished up, and will begin beta testing in October 2016! I'll need a few in there to play-test it for game balancing and bugs.

If you're interested, reply in this thread. (I'll make a new one in Oct for Final updates!!)
You'll finally be meeting Halaster, and fighting him? Muhahaahha... I have 3 outcomes for the endgame.

Just been super busy with my 3D City I've been building in 3DS MAX. (For my Comic and Animated Short Films, as well as inserting it into the Unreal Engine for a new game. I began the City in 2008, and its HUGE now.. over 3,000,000 polygons just for part of the city!

I stream live (With a mic, talking about that I'm doing) then archive the feed on YouTube. to Subscribe to my YouTube channel, go here: (And when I do live streams or uploaded vids, you'll get updates! I may be doing some NWN Toolset EFU coverage too!

Sub to my Channel here (Dan Huling):
https://www.youtube.com/user/danhuling

Old 09-03-2016, 12:19 PM   #7
Greything
Drizzt Do'Urden

Looking forward to it - and thanks for all the hard work.

I have a new PC since I last came to Undermountain. Will I have to download the Massive Hakpacks and CEP again to play?
Greything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2016, 02:39 AM   #8
ZFR
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziroc View Post
Getting the final battle dungeon finished up, and will begin beta testing in October 2016! I'll need a few in there to play-test it for game balancing and bugs.
Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately I'll be be a bit more busy with work, but I'm looking forward to it.
Old 10-11-2016, 01:04 AM   #9
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I may dust off that part of this HDD once we get some info.
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2016, 03:43 AM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

No worries, the final dungeon scripts work, except 1.. kept respawning 'adds'... and a trigger didn't work. but I'm having a LOT of issues with the dungeon above it.. nothing I can't fix, but GRRRR...

Also, the Stargate secret linked to the Christmas quest (I think it was) will become part of a new quest on a deeper level, you'll collect a needed item to activate the gate, and you know whats there (those of you that got there!!!)

Also working some way to make halloween and Christmas events happen when it the day. I dunno it I can do placeables to appear at XX day through XX day. and fade away when its over. same with the NPC for the quests.. (Also durnan's Haunted quest an others..) I'm sure a script will work for it. I'll have to test it..

The Ending will have 3 outcomes.. One you kill him--what happens?
You spare him.
You have him arrested or send for Wizards--Elminster etc...

There WILL be cut scenes for each ending, and a new opening cut scene for EFU. Always wanted to make one!