Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 01:26 PM   #1
BaltazarTheRed

In the Area on the map called the Mountains of the Giants, There appear to be two caves. One entry in the south of the mountain range and one on the West. I assume that the south entrance in the Booger Caves, but I can find no exit in the booger caves that will lead to the west. I cannot find a way to this area.

Am I missing something?

Thanks to all the wonderful people that read this board. It makes the game so much more fun.

Old 11-21-2000, 02:07 PM   #2
xenotoca

when you get to the room with the holes for the sticks and the sliding steps / ledges there are two exits. One back to were you entered the other to the back entrance to the cave in an area not accessable from elswere (same as area with toadem pole) you will find the Cyclops in this area, dont foget to grab his lamp.