Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-16-2001, 11:56 PM   #41
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

Got a 9.So between the two tests I guess I'm a pervert,But aparently I'm quite happy with that.

------------------
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightfull place as master of all I survey.

..........O,_
......_.L.=\_:
~~(_)==(_)

[This message has been edited by sageridder (edited 10-16-2001).]
Old 10-17-2001, 02:26 AM   #42
Ninevryse
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I got a 64
Old 10-17-2001, 02:58 AM   #43
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I got a 46... dang... I am so happy nowadays, but some stuff still bug me... and they kinda hang me in the middle, easily understood, because i can shift moods without any effort... whether it be bad or good unfortunately...

Gee Moni! a... 5??? your nuts... too nuts...

------------------

Mithril Cavalier of ALSB
You almost had me? You never had me! You never had your car! It is not about winning by a mile or by an inch, its about winning.
Old 10-17-2001, 03:10 AM   #44
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Well Ninevryse, join the high level of depression people, me and K az both got 82 or something like that.

------------------
Resident cantankerous sorcerer of the Clan HADB
and Sorcerous Nuttella salesman of the O.R.T

Long live HADB!!!

'What doesn't kill me makes me stronger'
Old 10-17-2001, 03:21 AM   #45
Vampire

Me: 21

I am sure I'm more depressed! Look:

------------------
Old 10-17-2001, 04:43 AM   #46
Legolas the Elven Archer

Quote:
Originally posted by Conan:
35! Hehe. At least I am not depressed yet! What am I doing wrong? Goodnight guys and gals!

I've got a 35 too!

*sinf* always the same as someone else, never a score of my own *snif*
*retakes test* hurrah! it's gone up to 89.5! *smiles*
*results fall back to 35*...

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings

Old 10-17-2001, 05:03 AM   #47
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

I scored a nice lean 14

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

Overlord of all that I behold and anything that i happen to not notice either.

Founding Hamlet of the HADB.
Old 10-17-2001, 05:08 AM   #48
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Good morning boys and girls! How is everyone doing today? I'm feeling great at the moment, I think that if I retook the test right now I'd score 10 or something.
Old 10-17-2001, 05:19 AM   #49
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Well, a post worthy of getting attention.

My score was 63. I however don´t intend to kill myself, and I feel that well, I´mm more in the mood that can be described as grey. Nothing really matters, but I keep walking at least.

Kaz, I don´t know how your situation is, and how old you are. Sometimes they have a connection with how you feel. In certain times of your life you are due to reflect over alot of issues, and your body is acting a bit out of control. To say it is normal is to disrespect you, but sometimes it is phase of life we all hae to deal with. Some can brush it off quickly and some stay in it. Sometimes we also get stuck in a downward loop after certain events.

To do as you do, talk and wrtie about it is a good way to start acting on it. Feeling depressed is nothing one should take to lightly and it is a problem that has to be dealt with!

Feelings about oneself are important, and one thing I found out was very good for me was quitting smoking, something I did when I was down, only for myself, a selfish act. And boy, I really enjoyed running in the forrest a couple of months later without having to catch my breath every ten steps!

Try and find something to do for yourself. It can be hard to get going, but find that little spot inside you where you hear something grumbling, something ready to hwol with you, not for sadness, just because it wants something. Listen to it and try to understand what it wants. That little growling voice is you strength, your fighting spirit. And if you howl, it will howl with you and finally it will give you a boost that you might need.

I´m not a psychologist or anything, but that helped for me. I hope that you will find away out of your depression Kaz, and if you want to, I´m online alot as wolfgir@hotmail.com and you can also write an e-mail to me if you want someone to write to.

HOOOOOOOWL!

------------------

Howling to the moon, cause this world seems so far away..
Wolfgirs lair
once-upon-a-paper
Old 10-17-2001, 05:40 AM   #50
Sharpedge
Zhentarim Guard

Well, I've got a 46. Which has surprised me, to be honest. I thought it would be much lower then that. Perhaps I don't know myself as well as I thought I did. Or perhaps I'm just reading too much into it.

However, I would like to say that Wolfgir has (as ever) offered some excellent advice there. I've gone through periods of depression much more severe then the one I am alleged to be going through now. I got through it by talking to friends and writing poetry. Different things work for different people, but it can be beaten.

------------------

Paladin in the court of Lady Lioness

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure."